how many people has Bin Laden actually killed? what proof do you have?
who's killed more innocent people Bush or Bin Laden???.

Lord Valve

Patrick Turner wrote:

All the jewish business folk I've known drive hard bargains;
its why they are so loathed. They are tight, always wanting
bargains....

I reckon guns don't smoke any harder than this. Ho-hum,
another one. But I'm sure "some of his best friends are
'jews'," - right?

Lord Valve
"Nazi"

Mr Soul

You are guys are really ignorant bigots. You obviously don't mind
showing everyone in this forum that you are.

Don't lecture me about Nazi's (which you & Value are closer to). My
fahter & step-father (who is still alive & whom I have the utmost
respect for) fought in WWII so assholes like you could post lies & hate
on forums like this. Both of them were almost killed.

Mr Soul

Patrick Turner

how many people has Bin Laden actually killed? what proof do you have?

Well binLaden has prepared statements from time to time and released them
to the press.
They have appeared in newspapers in full from time to time but without
much fanfare in oz, which has fairly free press. Its chilling reading.
He's basically admitted to to the Trade Centre bombings which turned out
far more dramatic than he'd planned because after the planes went in the
buildings's steel
support columns buckled in the fire and both towers collapsed.
He though maybe he'd get 300 lives, but the result was 20 dB better than
he'd hoped,
so anger in the US was 100dB worse.
Weak modern building methods have something to answer for.
The US security systems were also ****weak.
If the steel framework isn't concrete encased and able to resist
1,000 degrees for 2 hours, it can weaken and collapse.
If people who fly planes are not all fully checked out, then expect
a few arsole pilots from time to time.

who's killed more innocent people Bush or Bin Laden???.

Good question.

Going after the bad guys always involves civilian deaths.
The US has a sad history of denials in many military campaigns
over the last century at least.

Then again the Iraq war or chasing after a few terrorists is all a little
picnic compared to the
fire bombing of cities with 1,000 bomber planes or just one plane with an
atomic bomb.

But what was the alternative? slap japan's wrist?

Send in a million men to invade and have only half come back?

Starve Japan into submission? 20 million deaths perhaps?

Anyway they decided to give Japan the answer from 20,000 feet
with WMD.
Lots of fried babies children and women.

Finally one side stopped being so damn stubborn and gave up.
They even bowed down to general Macarthur, who ruled like a Ceasar
of modern times when japan was occupied by the allies.
Then the japs made very nice cars and cameras for the yanks to drive
around in,
and they became the second largest world economy.

But I just can't envisage the same thing happening in Iraq.
They don't all quit being angry, and they are not as constructively
clever as the japs.

But even if the US has killed more than the Al'qeida organization
has outside and within Iraq there is little justification for this imho in
this era where we expect better from
our military which we will not tolerate doing a terrible act to get a good
result.
Nobody in their right mind would suggest we fire bomb whole cities in
Iraq.
( Many in their wrong minds would though, but fortunately, they are the
minority ).

Some don't expect any better, do your fukkin worst they tell a soldier,
just shoot anything that moves; all these people are vermin.
They don't say this out loud, but plenty of generals think just like this,

and young men go wild with a fight on.

Ppl said 100,000 civilians have died in Iraq, some say that's not right,
its only 10,000.

Who knows the real answer?

I don't.

I look for a lever to stop **** happening, but I
can't find it.
There in no mention of this lever in the
World Operation Workshop Manual.
Its a large manual, and it takes years to read it,
and not many copies have been printed or sent to libraries,
and teams of do gooders are changing all the config all the time.
So most warmongers just ignore it, because if anyone says boo
about it to them they know nothing much will happen.
BinLaden walks free....
Even Saddam is comfortable while he awaits his trial.
Death will be a sweet release.

Patrick Turner.

Patrick Turner

Lord Valve wrote:

Patrick Turner wrote:

All the jewish business folk I've known drive hard bargains;
its why they are so loathed. They are tight, always wanting
bargains....

I reckon guns don't smoke any harder than this. Ho-hum,
another one. But I'm sure "some of his best friends are
'jews'," - right?

I am just don't hate any one group of ppl unless they
beg me to do so, like BinLaden.

I grew up in a family where we were encoraged to
make friends freely with all.
I still do.
Half the class at my school were european refugees, and
I didn't care about their ethnic origins.
I recall a Hungarian kid was the dux, he seemed to know everything
and get great results in all subjects except football and athletics.
Maybe he was a jew, we just didn't care what he was.
I didn't argue with my jewish dentist.... he had an old fashioned
drill....
My dad didn't mind paying his fees.

Years later after old Fritz retired I met an ordinary oz dentist who
packed a lot of cotton wool
under a filling to save on amalgum and six months later I got a
frightful
ache and had to have the molar extracted. My own countryman had betrayed
me,
and I learned that there ain't nothin special about "our own kind".

Maybe there are people renowned for driving harder bargains than the
jews.
The jews I've known worked long hours.........

Patrick Turner.

Lord Valve
"Nazi"

Stewart Pinkerton

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:42:51 GMT, Lord Valve

please change your usename - ****s like you give Valve users a bad name

I'm probably going to stay up all night worrying about that.

my Grandad died in WW2 to save us from Nazi scum like you

What a shame he was able to reproduce before doing so.

That's OK, we kinda expect someone dumb enough to prefer valves, to
also be a white supremacist.................... :-)

paul

wrote in message
oups.com...
please change your usename - ****s like you give Valve users a bad name

my Grandad died in WW2 to save us from Nazi scum like you

my father sacrificed in WW2 in order for you to have the right to call
fellow Americans "nazi" or any other bull**** name you want to use to try to
justify your bull**** perspective. i would try to share YOUR perspective of
the world, but my head won't fit up my ass.

now why don't you be a good little lefty and call ME a nazi too... see? now
don't you feel better?

paul
az

just a thought. the equivalent reply to your post, would be if i were to
say "i fought in the Cold War to save us from commie scum like you".

paul

"Mr Soul" wrote in message
oups.com...
You are guys are really ignorant bigots. You obviously don't mind
showing everyone in this forum that you are.

Don't lecture me about Nazi's (which you & Value are closer to). My
fahter & step-father (who is still alive & whom I have the utmost
respect for) fought in WWII so assholes like you could post lies & hate

we share much in common. it is bull**** though, to start calling each other
"nazi" or "commie". BULL****!!! a lot of us lost our fathers, grandfathers
and uncles in that war, fighting that enemy, and for anyone to suggest that
we have abandoned the belief that Nazi's are PURE EVIL is just mean spirited
and BULL****!!!

by the way, how did we become bigots? do you have a specific in mind or are
you just name calling with anything you can think of that might "hurt" our
feelings?

take care,
paul
az

on forums like this. Both of them were almost killed.

thank God they survived.

Mr Soul

paul

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:42:51 GMT, Lord Valve

please change your usename - ****s like you give Valve users a bad name

I'm probably going to stay up all night worrying about that.

my Grandad died in WW2 to save us from Nazi scum like you

What a shame he was able to reproduce before doing so.

That's OK, we kinda expect someone dumb enough to prefer valves, to
also be a white supremacist.................... :-)

where in the hell did RACE get into this coversation???????????????? hm,
maybe "if you are losing an argument with a conservative, call him a racist
or a nazi". yeah, i guess that must be it.

sad.

take care,

paul
az

Mr Soul

Definition of bigot: "A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any
opinions differing from his own." If this definition doesn't fit you
Paul, then you're not a bigot (sorry to imply that you are one).

I posted Andre's vile/igorant post on another forum & got a good
response to it:

"Well, start with the false dichotomy: religion vs. political ideology.
Islam, like Christianity, Judaism, and every other religious
worldview, is a totalizing worldview. Of course Islam is political
ideology. So is the myth of American democracy (and I use myth in the
anthropolgist's sense of culturally defining narrative" and not to
imply that it is false or true). What you have in the piece there is
an implicit judgment about the validity of the worldviews, Russell not
withstanding.

But there is no single totalizing worldview that can be called "Islam"
just as there is no single totalizing worldview that can be called
"Christianity" or "constitutional democracy." There are various
processes in the on-going tradition called "Islam," and they read the
Qur'an and the Sunnah in their own ways (you know the Sunnah, the other
main source of Islamic law, one that our friend perhaps does not know
about, shows you what he knows about Islam, sort of like judging
Christianity on the basis of the OT alone, or Judaism on the Tanakh
alone without reference to the Mishnah).

So reading the Qur'an as he did is a pointless exercise used in the
case only to justify his reading of the text; it ain't grounded in
reality. That is OK, though, since even intelligent westerners like
yourself don't know enough about Islam to be able to identify crap when
you see it.

I could go on, but just think about this: his comaprison to Mein Kampf
is sort of like comparing that text to the Christian OT. Remember all
that OT stuff about bashing out babies brains on the rocks? About God
demanding that they make sure that all 50000 prisoners were indeed
executed? Yep, those Christians and Jews sure wrote out their strategy
just like Hitler did. Good god.

Nope, the guy is a fool and a tool, and I am increasingly angry with
the general ignorance that seems to be the norm when discussing these
matters. There is no simple story here, it is not the religion that is
the problem, and it only serves the needs of war profiteers to buy into
this crap.

If you want a longer answer you will first need to take a decent class
on Islam. Go to your local community college (or whatever) and sign
up.

there is no reason for Muslim hatred of American..." the author claims
towards the end. First, let's not confuse a small group of terrorists
with the vast mass of Muslims. Second, just look at the history of
Israel - both sides have dirty hands, and it may look very much the
same to both sides, that they are the ones defending the homeland from
aggressive colonial powers. Arabic people were treated to terroist
attacks by Jews in the process, just as they themselves were the
targets of terrorism. All participants are at fault, but the point is
that the conflict has sooooo little to do with religion and soooo much
to do with politics, power, wealth and poverty, that it is just stupid
to say that it is a religious matter. "

Mr Soul

TD Madden

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:42:51 GMT, Lord Valve

please change your usename - ****s like you give Valve users a bad name

I'm probably going to stay up all night worrying about that.

my Grandad died in WW2 to save us from Nazi scum like you

What a shame he was able to reproduce before doing so.

That's OK, we kinda expect someone dumb enough to prefer valves, to
also be a white supremacist.................... :-)

so you PREFER the sound of solid-state guitar amplifiers?
paul

thank you for a well thought out reply.

"Mr Soul" wrote in message
ups.com...
Definition of bigot: "A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any
opinions differing from his own." If this definition doesn't fit you
Paul, then you're not a bigot (sorry to imply that you are one).

i was thinking of bigotry in terms of "racism". i forgot (for a moment) that
bigot can also apply to those with differring political (or other) views.
your apology is accepted, and please accept mine as well.

[...]

you are right. some muslims DO believe in peace, and do not consider it
their "PERSONAL" responsibility to take out "infidels"

So reading the Qur'an as he did is a pointless exercise used in the
case only to justify his reading of the text; it ain't grounded in
reality. That is OK, though, since even intelligent westerners like
yourself don't know enough about Islam to be able to identify crap when
you see it.

thank you for the compliment, but i am a serious history buff, and have been
for more than 35 years. the violence of Islam, as a whole, pushes the
'violence' of Christianity clean out of sight. no comparison whatsoever.
remember, christian missionaries carry bibles. have you ever met a muslim
"missionary"?

I could go on, but just think about this: his comaprison to Mein Kampf
is sort of like comparing that text to the Christian OT. Remember all
that OT stuff about bashing out babies brains on the rocks? About God
demanding that they make sure that all 50000 prisoners were indeed
executed? Yep, those Christians and Jews sure wrote out their strategy
just like Hitler did. Good god.

Nope, the guy is a fool and a tool, and I am increasingly angry with
the general ignorance that seems to be the norm when discussing these
matters. There is no simple story here, it is not the religion that is
the problem, and it only serves the needs of war profiteers to buy into
this crap.

you are right. it isn't REALLY about religion. Islam is more of a political
movement with religious controls built in to promote the overall political
process.

If you want a longer answer you will first need to take a decent class
on Islam. Go to your local community college (or whatever) and sign
up.

there is no reason for Muslim hatred of American..." the author claims

there is no reason for it, yet it exists among a HUGE part of the muslim
world.

towards the end. First, let's not confuse a small group of terrorists

hm, a SMALL group of terrorists? i think you may be deluding yourself, but i
will accept your point. we would be wrong if we condemned EVERY muslim
everywhere.

with the vast mass of Muslims. Second, just look at the history of
Israel - both sides have dirty hands, and it may look very much the
same to both sides, that they are the ones defending the homeland from
aggressive colonial powers. Arabic people were treated to terroist
attacks by Jews in the process, just as they themselves were the
targets of terrorism. All participants are at fault, but the point is
that the conflict has sooooo little to do with religion and soooo much
to do with politics, power, wealth and poverty, that it is just stupid
to say that it is a religious matter. "

agreed. i believe that Islam is barely a religion at all. it is far more
about political control, than it is about "saving your soul". the idea of
the 78 virgins is really only a device to control the minds of the
"soldiers"

Mr Soul

take care,
paul
az

Ether

paul wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
please change your usename - ****s like you give Valve users a bad name

my Grandad died in WW2 to save us from Nazi scum like you

my father sacrificed in WW2 in order for you to have the right to call
fellow Americans "nazi" or any other bull**** name you want to use to try to
justify your bull**** perspective. i would try to share YOUR perspective of
the world, but my head won't fit up my ass.

That doesn't seem to be for lack of trying, Paul.

Chill, dude.

--E

Mr Soul

it is far more about political control, than it is about "saving your soul".
I'm not sure that a "true" Muslim would agree with this statement.

Mr Soul

Stewart Pinkerton

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:28:51 -0400, TD Madden
wrote:

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:42:51 GMT, Lord Valve

please change your usename - ****s like you give Valve users a bad name

I'm probably going to stay up all night worrying about that.

my Grandad died in WW2 to save us from Nazi scum like you

What a shame he was able to reproduce before doing so.

That's OK, we kinda expect someone dumb enough to prefer valves, to
also be a white supremacist.................... :-)

so you PREFER the sound of solid-state guitar amplifiers?

Thanks for proving my point about 'valvies' A guitar amplifier is part
of the *performance*. If you want to *reproduce* the sound of a
Marshall stack at home, then a SS amp would indeed be your best bet.

paul

"Mr Soul" wrote in message
oups.com...
it is far more about political control, than it is about "saving your
soul".

I'm not sure that a "true" Muslim would agree with this statement.

Mr Soul

TRUE muslims, for well over a thousand years, have killed those who disagree
with their idea of running the world with a theocracy. you think pat
robertson is bad? he's a wimpy 3rd rate theocrat compared to these guys.
keep reading their history (the real, actual history, not the garbage
published by christians who think we need to just 'understand them better').

take care,

paul
az

Mr Soul

I think you are mistaken my friend.

Mr Soul

Patrick Turner

Mr Soul wrote:

I think you are mistaken my friend.

Mr Soul

Be honest, he isn't your friend.

Patrick Turner.

paul

"Mr Soul" wrote in message
ups.com...
I think you are mistaken my friend.

Mr Soul

i truly hope you are right and i am wrong on this one.

take care,
paul
az

paul

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message

Mr Soul wrote:

I think you are mistaken my friend.

Mr Soul

Be honest, he isn't your friend.

Patrick Turner.

i don't know wheter Mr. Soul considers me a "freind" or not. i know that i
respect his discussions and arguments, and i believe that he respects mine.
he also has good taste in music. friendship does not rely on both parties
having the exact same political views... it is much more about patience and
respect and a few common interests (music and politics, for instance).

take care,
paul
az

Mr Soul

Paul may not be my friend but he's surely not my enemy. He seems
alittle more reasonable than the average foaming-at-the-mouth
conservative. I also agree with him sometimes :-)

Thanks - I do consider I have a good taste in music. However, there's
so much music that I don't know anything about or haven't heard yet!

Mr Soul

Mr Soul

I may not always be right but I'm never wrong :-)

Mr Soul

paul

"Mr Soul" wrote in message
oups.com...
I may not always be right but I'm never wrong :-)

Mr Soul

:- )

Andre Jute

Mr Soul, a leftover hippy from MusicIsLove.com (never forget the
commercial aspect of Love), has produced a *moderate Muslim* to
straighten me out. Of course the *moderate Muslim* is anonymous:
presumably he fears that the majority of Muslims may wish to kill him.
(1)

In between waffle, smokescreens and wishful thinking, and a little dumb
moral-equivalence mongering, this *moderate Muslim* agrees with every
single one of my points about Islam, as laid out in my earliest post in
this thread.

The only remedy for the evils of official Islam that this *moderate
Muslim*, who is of course anonymous, offers us that "There are various
processes in the on-going tradition called "Islam," and they read the
Qur'an and the Sunnah in their own ways" which I translate into English
as "we Muslims living in the West caught a fright at what our purer
co-religionists did and now we're pulling a smokescreen over the aims
of our religion because we are frightened to announce we are no longer
Muslims".

This anonymous *Muslim moderate* produced by Soul doesn't address my
point that all recognized Muslim authorities agree that the
interpretation of the Koran and associated documents was closed many
centuries ago, and that all that remains for the faithful is to execute
Allah's will by conquering the world and converting the populace by
force. He doesn't, except by skulking anonymously, address the fact
that the majority of Muslims will regard other Muslims who "read the
Qur'an and the Sunnah in their own ways" as at best heretics and more
probably as apostates. The penalty for apostasy is death.

Then this *moderate but anonymous Muslim* reverts to type and threatens
me with his "anger". Why? For saying that Islam is a religion of street
corner thugs who demand respect without cause and back up that demand
with force because they have no arguments.

In all this debate not a single positive reason for Mohammedanism has
been offered, except by me. (And that was a feature Islam shared with
all the other great monotheistic religions--indeed, Islam sprang from
them--namely the ordering of society. We now have other, better, less
damaging ways to order society.)

Yo, Soul, go ask your *anonymous Muslim* buddy to give us one positive
reason for becoming a Muslim today, except hatred of something else.

But let us not simply throw our hands in the air. Let us make a
positive suggestion. My positive suggestion is in the new thread,
"Can Islam be reformed into a non-terrorist religion?"

Andre Jute
(1) The Apartheid government in South Africa twice sent assassins after
me for my insistence on the human rights of our little black and brown
brothers. Others (South American Nazis, even a polo team I wiped too
often) had the same bright idea. None of that has stopped me expressing
my opinion and signing my name to it. It is part of the balls that
being raised a democrat rather than a Muslim has given me.

Mr Soul wrote:

[...]

Andre Jute

Oh, dear, Froggy Frogspawn, your mind is like an on-off switch, no
subtlety at all:

Fran=E7ois Yves Le Gal wrote:

On 14 Sep 2005 03:46:52 -0700, "Andre Jute" wrote:

Jews owned less than 2% of palestinian land in 1914 and less than 7% in
1947.

So, Froggy Frogspawn, you're making my case for me.

Your case? Unless you love to be botch slapped...

Since you're so keen on "bitch slapping", Froggy, perhaps you are a
Muslim already.

You wrote:
*that I was referring to the period between the world wars when the
Jews bought most of the land that is now the State of Israel from the
Palestinians

Which is totally false.

Does it not occur to you, Froggy, especially after I warned Patrick to
consider the facts in context, to consider the facts in context? Does
it not occur to your closed mind that for Jews to increase their
ownership by five per cent of the total land, in only one generation,
is an exceptional feat in an agrarian society? Name one other agrarian
society where land ownership changed that fast between tribal groups
without force during the same period, sonny, and I will make a
grovelling apology.

It is all the more extraordinary when you consider that the largest
landowning family in Palestine was headed by none other than the Grand
Mufti of Jerusalem, Reichsfuehrer Himmler's "my friend the Grossmufti".

Finally, you should consider how much of the land in any political
territory is private property and how much crown property. If you are a
Canadian French speaker, Her Majesty, your Queen, own most of the land
via the Governor General. It's called Crown Lands and most of it isn't
worth ****, or is afforested, while the minority of good land is in
private hands and under crops. Palestine was the same, only much more
so, the actual arrable land being a tiny part of the whole, the rest
being wasteland. (Israel, today a substantially green country, was
created from that hot hell by irrigation; the land didn't look like
that then.) By 1948 (yeah, I noticed your sleight of hand with "1947 --
despicable) Jews owned a very substantial part of all available arable
or near-arable land, and they bought it, a fact you didn't contest.

Any fool can make mincemeat of statistics. It takes sophisticated use
of context to understand statistics. That is why the highest level of
the art is called *political economy* (in England, that is; in France
they teach Economics as a brutish form of math).

*that at that time the political authority was the Grand Mufti of
Jerusalem, not only a Muslim but a grand anti-Semite

Arabs are Semites.

Thanks for reminding me.

Another slap, bitch.

A right little woman-beater then, are you Froggie? Or is it simply the
frustration of not being able to get a woman at all? Try being amusing
rather than bragging about what a big man you are; it works a treat.

If you understood English, you would also understand that "reminding
me" tells you I knew that fact already but had simply not included it
earlier. Unlike a soundbite mind like yours, I always know more about
any subject than can be included in a short note. If I don't, I keep
dead stumm until I know more.

I ignore the rest of your vomitings with the contempt you deserve.

Andre Jute

To be anti-Semitic is not only to be anti-Jewish but to be
anti-Arab as well, because they come from a common semitic stock.

Nope. Only Sefardim Jews can be considered Semites at large. A large numb=

er
of Ashkenazim are of central asian origin, mainly related to the Turkic
branch.

BTW, the Lembda tribes of South Africa share more genes with Sefardim than
any Ashkenazi: a very large number of them display the Cohen Modal
Haplotype.

Anyway, I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the
screen during your latest spasmodic seizure.

You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the
mouth and constipation of the mind.

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or
interesting to read? Is there anything I need to know about you other than
your a grungy social outcast?

In conclusion, thank you. We were all refreshed and challenged by your
unique point of view. Now why why don't you go away and play Russian
roulette with a fully chambered revolver?
=20
(FU2)

Andre Jute

The crooked garage trader and apprentice Magnequest Scumball Jon Yaeger
wrote:

You'd better stick to tubes, Patrick, and leave world politics and
morality to people who know how to put their minds in gear and check
their facts.

Andre Jute

Looking to Andre for moral authority is like expecting HIV/AIDS training
from Mbeke . . . . .

Lord Valve

Mr Soul wrote:

I think you are mistaken my friend.

Mr Soul

Be honest, he isn't your friend.

Patrick Turner.

he also has good taste in music

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Man, that's rich.

Lord Valve
American

paul

Mr Soul wrote:

I think you are mistaken my friend.

Mr Soul

Be honest, he isn't your friend.

Patrick Turner.

he also has good taste in music

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Man, that's rich.

my band plays a lot of soul/r&b AND southern rock, so don't get your panties
in a bunch. Derek Trucks is one of my favorite new groups. or maybe you
prefer his politics to his music??? i TRY to share my love with all... heh
heh.

jealousy! ooooooooooooh boooooooy!

take care,
paul
az

Lord Valve
American

scottp

I saw derek trucks and robben ford at the fillmore.
Derek sounds real good live. he was using a blackface
super reverb. Robben was using a dumble.

I heard that you can mod a bandmater to sound like a Dumble.
Haven't seen any schematics on how its done yet.

paul wrote:

Mr Soul wrote:

I think you are mistaken my friend.

Mr Soul

Be honest, he isn't your friend.

Patrick Turner.

he also has good taste in music

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Man, that's rich.

my band plays a lot of soul/r&b AND southern rock, so don't get your panties
in a bunch. Derek Trucks is one of my favorite new groups. or maybe you
prefer his politics to his music??? i TRY to share my love with all... heh
heh.

jealousy! ooooooooooooh boooooooy!

take care,
paul
az

Lord Valve
American

Lord Valve

paul wrote:

Mr Soul wrote:

I think you are mistaken my friend.

Mr Soul

Be honest, he isn't your friend.

Patrick Turner.

he also has good taste in music

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Man, that's rich.

my band plays a lot of soul/r&b AND southern rock, so don't get your panties
in a bunch.

Why would I give a **** what your band plays?

Derek Trucks is one of my favorite new groups.

He ain't new.

or maybe you prefer his politics to his music???

Never asked.

i TRY to share my love with all... heh heh.

Keep it.

jealousy! ooooooooooooh boooooooy!

Of what - Mr. Sole? I've *heard* him play. Hence -

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
He stinks on ice. Go listen and you'll see.

Lord Valve
Musician

Lord Valve

scottp wrote:

I saw derek trucks and robben ford at the fillmore.
Derek sounds real good live. he was using a blackface
super reverb.

No ****? ;-)

LV

paul

"Lord Valve" wrote in message

paul wrote:

Mr Soul wrote:

I think you are mistaken my friend.

Mr Soul

Be honest, he isn't your friend.

Patrick Turner.

he also has good taste in music

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Man, that's rich.

my band plays a lot of soul/r&b AND southern rock, so don't get your
panties
in a bunch.

Why would I give a **** what your band plays?

lol, YOU are the one who got bent because i said that i enjoyed listening to
some of the same music he did. easily annoyed, aren't you?

Derek Trucks is one of my favorite new groups.

He ain't new.

you and i are getting old too.

or maybe you prefer his politics to his music???

Never asked.

i TRY to share my love with all... heh heh.

Keep it.

np

jealousy! ooooooooooooh boooooooy!

Of what - Mr. Sole? I've *heard* him play. Hence -

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
He stinks on ice. Go listen and you'll see.

someone is too sensitive this morning. try less coffee. don't prove my first
impression of you to be correct.

paul
bass player

Lord Valve
Musician

Larry

RESCUED FROM NEWSGROUP: JUNK aka Le Gal's Bozo Bin

"Lord Valve" wrote in message

François Yves Le Gal wrote:

On 15 Sep 2005 15:13:53 -0700, "Andre Jute" wrote:

Oh, dear, Froggy Frogspawn, your mind is like an on-off switch, no
subtlety at all:

How was your trip to junk, bitch? Did you really feel at home there?
Jute, you're a waste of time, space, air, flesh, and the rectum you were
born from.

Welcome to my BozoBin.

The ultimate refuge for the outsmarted.

LV

A rival for Osama Bin Laden ? Lionel Audio Opinions 8 September 12th 05 02:29 PM
Osama is gonna be pissed ScottW Audio Opinions 13 September 6th 05 06:07 PM
Osama Bin Ladin Found Hanged Mark Steven Brooks Pro Audio 5 September 6th 04 01:49 PM
Osama Found Hanged teds147 Car Audio 6 July 25th 04 05:29 PM
Osama Commits Suicide! George M. Middius Audio Opinions 4 December 14th 03 09:23 PM