Nothing40

"Phil Allison" wrote in message . au...
"Spike " wrote in message
Funny,

I came over here to get away from this thing who's initials are pa.

** Taking a break from the child porn were you ?

And low and behold if he doesn't start a thread just to slam somebody
who knows more then he does.

** Willy Boy is an ass - you are an ass licker.

Of course you will soon learn too, that
who ever points out the err of pa's ways, gets called a liar, a
f***ing moron, vermon, etc...etc.

** A mentally defective, ex US Marine with ADHD is likely to get some
flack.

His M.O. also entails assertions of pediphile, homosexual, and other
assorted character references.

** Character ??? You do not posses any character.

You use a fake name, you post nothing but ****e, you chase people
all over usenet to abuse them.

You lick LV's arse like it is a lolly pop.

Character ????

It is impossible to defame you.

........... Phil

Wake up and smell the coffee Phil,You just spewed as much $hit out of
your mouth as either of those two. You are no better than either of
them...Drop it and get a life.
Join the list... *PLONK*
Phil Allison

"Nothing40" wrote in message

Wake up and smell the coffee Phil,You just spewed as much $hit out of
your mouth as either of those two.

** You missed a very important distinction.

What I posted was all fact.

Every last word.

Plus I am defending myself from an abuser - that gives ME license
to "out " the abuser.

............... Phil

Spike

Of course on recent example of pa's MO is shown below:

** So ..... it has no tiny ceramic caps, no itty bitty coils, no micron
thick insulation inside every capacitor and resistor, no critical insulation
in the AC tranny .....

Damage should be pretty easy to trace.

** How the **** would you know that - Mr Snake Oil Charlatan arsehole
????????

In replay to a lightening strike against a piece of vintage tube
Marantz gear.

Of course, pa says everything is "factual" and that he doesn't lie.

Sorry pa, you lost again son. I've never been interested in children,
kids, dog, pigs, homosexuality as your feeble attempts to "defame" me
so state.

I'll just shut up and let you go to work on the rest of the group...

....you don't need my help at all.

Regards,

Spike
Phil Allison

"Spike "

Sorry pa, you lost again son.

** In your dreams Marine.

I've never been interested in children, kids, dog, pigs, homosexuality as

your feeble attempts to "defame" me
so state.

** No, I said you were interested in child porn, to go commit
bestiality with with a dog or pig and last but not least that you licked
Willy Boy's arse - which is a common figure of speech - and obvious.

Get your facts straight - Marine.

My insults are all well aimed.

I'll just shut up and let you go to work on the rest of the group...

** Rich pickings in any NG with audio or tubes as their theme.

............... Phil

Greg Pierce

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 14:13:38 +0000, the highly esteemed Spike enlightened
us with these pearls of wisdom:

[...]

Spike, may I suggest adding Phil to your killfile?

--
Greg

--The software said it requires Win2000 or better, so I installed Linux.

Spike

Greg,

Excellent idea. I don't have one though, unfortunately.
Otherwise I would have done it a long time ago.

Regards,

Spike

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:21:28 -0700, Greg Pierce
wrote:

[...]

Phil Allison

"Spike "

Excellent idea.

** Not for a psychopathic marine who is on a mission from hell.

........... Phil

Greg Pierce

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 23:28:58 +0000, the highly esteemed Spike enlightened
us with these pearls of wisdom:

Greg,

Excellent idea. I don't have one though, unfortunately.
Otherwise I would have done it a long time ago.

Hmm, I thought Free Agent had a killfile (or bozo filter, etc.)....

--
Greg

--The software said it requires Win2000 or better, so I installed Linux.

Phil Allison

"Greg Pierce"

Hmm, I thought Free Agent had a killfile (or bozo filter, etc.)....

** A bozo filter would knock you and Spike for six in a flash...

......... Phil

Tim Williams

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
u...
** A bozo filter would knock you and Spike for six in a flash...

STFU noob.

(Hey, it suddenly came to mind.)

Tim

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson

Phil Allison

"Tim Williams" wrote in message
"Phil Allison" wrote in message
u...
** A bozo filter would knock you and Spike for six in a flash...

STFU noob.

(Hey, it suddenly came to mind.)

** That one handed typing lark has got you hooked - Tim.

.......... Phil

Greg Pierce

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 01:27:06 -0500, the highly esteemed Tim Williams
enlightened us with these pearls of wisdom:

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
u...
** A bozo filter would knock you and Spike for six in a flash...

STFU noob.

(Hey, it suddenly came to mind.)

Tim

Hiya Tim - say, do you have a killfile to drop that idiot Phil into?
--
Greg

--The software said it requires Win2000 or better, so I installed Linux.

Spike

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:36:36 +1000, "Phil Allison"
wrote:
"Greg Pierce"
Hmm, I thought Free Agent had a killfile (or bozo filter, etc.)....

** A bozo filter would knock you and Spike for six in a flash...

I'll take a six over a ten count any day.

Spike
Phil Allison

"Spike " wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:36:36 +1000, "Phil Allison"
wrote:
"Greg Pierce"
Hmm, I thought Free Agent had a killfile (or bozo filter, etc.)....

** A bozo filter would knock you and Spike for six in a flash...

I'll take a six over a ten count any day.

** I always figured you were demented - now I know you are actually
punch drunk.

.............. Phil

Tim Williams

"Greg Pierce" wrote in message
news
Hiya Tim - say, do you have a killfile to drop that idiot Phil into?

Ya. I'm just tapering off..

Tim

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson

Choky

prick
"Phil Allison" wrote in message
u...

Choky

prick

Choky

prick

Choky

prick
"Phil Allison" wrote in message

Choky

prick
"Phil Allison" wrote in message
u...

Choky

prick
"Phil Allison" wrote in message
u...

Choky

prick

Choky

prick
"Phil Allison" wrote in message
u...

Choky

prick
"Phil Allison" wrote in message
u...

Choky

prick
"Phil Allison" wrote in message
u...

Choky

prick
"Phil Allison" wrote in message
u...

Bob Hedberg

So what are you really trying to say, Choky? ; )

I thing this guy is faking it, and intentionally poking at people. He
also may be someone from the past with a new name.
He may be a bad actor practicing a role as a pathetic loser who
doesn't have anything better to do than post really stupid and
ineffective barbs at people trying to converse in all things tube.
They're not clever or humorous, and they don't even make sense half
the time.

Just ignore him, and he may slither away.

This is my observation after being away for awhile, and catching up
on messages.

Bob H.

"Choky" wrote:

prick
"Phil Allison" wrote in message
u...

Bob H.

Just grab that plate in one hand, the chassis in the other,
and FEEL the power of tube audio!!!
(not literally, of course, just kidding. DON'T DO THAT!)