Posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default EDT [European Deaf Telephone] and EDTN are the TDD[TelecommunicationsDevice for the Deaf] protocols used in Switzerland --are they digital oranalog? Where can I find tones?

"Green Xenon [Radium]" wrote:

Hi:

I've posted this before but never got a rational scientific response.

What do expect cross-posting your idiotic nonsense to 18 groups ?

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"Green Xenon [Radium]" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

What do expect cross-posting your idiotic nonsense to 18 groups ?

I posted only to relevant NGs.

Like sci.crypt and soc.culture.swiss and the classic 24hoursupport.helpdesk ?

You're an IDIOT.

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

On 9/21/07 9:07 PM, in article ,
"Green Xenon [Radium]" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

"Green Xenon [Radium]" wrote:

I posted only to relevant NGs.

Like sci.crypt and soc.culture.swiss and the classic 24hoursupport.helpdesk ?

How weren't my posts relevant to those NGs? Okay, I agree, sci.crypt was
probably not a good choice; I posted it there because crypt generally
has to do with codes and signals of electronic devices. But what was
wrong with soc.culture.swiss and 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

You need a new caretaker.

Posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"Green Xenon [Radium]" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

"Green Xenon [Radium]" wrote:

I posted only to relevant NGs.

Like sci.crypt and soc.culture.swiss and the classic 24hoursupport.helpdesk ?

How weren't my posts relevant to those NGs?

If you can't work that one out for yourself uou're an even bigger IDIOT then I
thought.

Okay, I agree, sci.crypt was probably not a good choice; I posted it there
because crypt generally
has to do with codes and signals of electronic devices.

I suggest you look in sci.crypt.

But what was wrong with soc.culture.swiss and 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

Everything.

I have reported you for abuse too btw.

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Don Bowey wrote:

"Green Xenon [Radium]" wrote
Eeyore wrote:
"Green Xenon [Radium]" wrote:

I posted only to relevant NGs.

Like sci.crypt and soc.culture.swiss and the classic 24hoursupport.helpdesk ?

How weren't my posts relevant to those NGs? Okay, I agree, sci.crypt was
probably not a good choice; I posted it there because crypt generally
has to do with codes and signals of electronic devices. But what was
wrong with soc.culture.swiss and 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

You need a new caretaker.

He needs a smack round the head actually.

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design
John Fields John Fields is offline

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:07:24 -0700, "Green Xenon [Radium]"
wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

"Green Xenon [Radium]" wrote:

I posted only to relevant NGs.

Like sci.crypt and soc.culture.swiss and the classic 24hoursupport.helpdesk ?

How weren't my posts relevant to those NGs? Okay, I agree, sci.crypt was
probably not a good choice; I posted it there because crypt generally
has to do with codes and signals of electronic devices. But what was
wrong with soc.culture.swiss and 24hoursupport.helpdesk?

---
The fundamental problem isn't that you cross-post to so many groups,
it's that you're not really interested in participating in a real
technical discussion.

What you _are_ interested in is posting many vague, silly questions
which will, hopefully, elicit large numbers of contradictory
instigator.

--
JF
Posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 15:17:58 -0700, Green Xenon [Radium] wrote:
John Fields wrote:

The fundamental problem isn't that you cross-post to so many groups,
it's that you're not really interested in participating in a real
technical discussion.

I am interested in technical discussion. Why do you think otherwise?

What you _are_ interested in is posting many vague, silly questions
which will, hopefully, elicit large numbers of contradictory responses,
allowing you to puff yourself up as the "important" instigator.

Nope. In my postings, I never try to elicit a reaction from others. I am
not trying to get attention. I am trying to get my questions -- which I
find immeasurably interesting -- answered. If I could find those answers
doing my own research I would not involve Usenet at all in answering them.
However, I have no such luck. I've toiled trying to answer my own
questions about EDT and EDTN and still not gotten anywhere. That is why I
turn to relevant NGs for assistance in answering my
infinitely-interesting-yet-totally-unanswerable questions.

Have you tried asking any deaf people who use the thing?

Or the phone company? They're usually happy to share their information -
just ask for "vertical engineering" or the local equivalent.

Good Luck!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"Green Xenon [Radium]" wrote:

John Fields wrote:

The fundamental problem isn't that you cross-post to so many groups,
it's that you're not really interested in participating in a real
technical discussion.

I am interested in technical discussion. Why do you think otherwise?

Your history on Usenet.

Graham