Tony Doogan

Default are there any Recording Studios in Thailand?

Anyone know of any decent studios in thailand? Having trouble finding anything
on the web!

Cheers

Tony Doogan

Tony Doogan

Hah, unfortunately work would have to take precedent. Cheers

Tony

Preferably with a decent titty/ladyboy bar in walking distance. BRBR

Tony Doogan

Hah, unfortunately work would have to take precedent. Cheers

Tony

Preferably with a decent titty/ladyboy bar in walking distance. BRBR

will

Doing a simple Google search (recording studios in bangkok, thailand)
turned up a page with some studios, one of which sounds like a fairly
modern place - Hitso Digital - and Media Movers sounds promising, also
(see below).

Hitso Digital; A 3 studio, international quality audio facility in central
Bangkok, experienced in all forms of audio post and music recording with
bilingual staff. *Khoo Gam (FF); *Space Precinct (DR); *Mobitel (CO);

Media Movers, Inc.; Description: Full service localization company offering
services in dubbing, subtitling, voiceover & production in multiple Asian,
European & Asian languages. *Last Mile (FF); *Die Another Day (FF); *Dare
Devil (FF); (Orgs:*Member of Intl.Dubbing & Subtitling Council).

From: (Tony Doogan)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
Date: 23 Jun 2004 21:54:21 GMT
Subject: are there any Recording Studios in Thailand?

From: (Tony Doogan)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
Date: 23 Jun 2004 21:54:21 GMT

Hah, unfortunately work would have to take precedent. Cheers

Tony

Preferably with a decent titty/ladyboy bar in walking distance. BRBR

Tony Doogan

Doing a simple Google search (recording studios in bangkok, thailand)
turned up a page with some studios, one of which sounds like a fairly
modern place - Hitso Digital - BRBR

Sorry should have been more specific. I saw those places but they have digital
desks. I'm looking for somewhere to do analog tracking with a band and protools
etc. I.e A music studio.

Thanks Tony

Woodworm

desks. I'm looking for somewhere to do analog tracking with a band and protools
etc. I.e A music studio.

You can always try this old trick:

http://www.solid-state-logic.com/res...finderFS.shtml

And see if any suit you.

or take a shuttle flight with the band to Malaysia

Scott Dorsey

Tony Doogan wrote:
Doing a simple Google search (recording studios in bangkok, thailand)
turned up a page with some studios, one of which sounds like a fairly
modern place - Hitso Digital - BRBR

Sorry should have been more specific. I saw those places but they have digital
desks. I'm looking for somewhere to do analog tracking with a band and protools
etc. I.e A music studio.

Not much in Bangkok any more, since analogue recording is really not very
popular at the price points where most of those guys have to work.

You willing to fly to Hong Kong?

SDOLMER

There's one called Eastern Sky, it's owned and run by an American named Kenny
Jackel. It's in the Sukhumvit area, not far from those hore bars you seek.