Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default LJ interview

Laurence did a nice interview on internet radio this morning. Some
insights that some may be interested in regarding recording sessions,
guitar construction, etc.

http://tinyurl.com/ybsvocq
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Feb 15, 11:13*pm, Jenn wrote:
Laurence did a nice interview on internet radio this morning. *Some
insights that some may be interested in regarding recording sessions,
guitar construction, etc.

http://tinyurl.com/ybsvocq

boring and self indulgent, like his playing. I would rather hear him
play than talk.
The people interviewing him were a bunch of internet clowns. To amuse
myself, I imagined it was Ferstler conducting an interview of Allison.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
James Smith James Smith is offline

"Jenn" promoting some old hasbeen she
barely knows :

Nope. Load of ****.

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" promoting some old hasbeen she
barely knows :

Laurence did a nice interview on internet radio this morning. Some
insights that some may be interested in regarding recording sessions,
guitar construction, etc.

http://tinyurl.com/ybsvocq

Nope. Load of ****.

Must be lunch time for James.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote :

Laurence did a nice interview on internet radio this morning. Some
insights that some may be interested in regarding recording sessions,
guitar construction, etc.

http://tinyurl.com/ybsvocq

Jehn, this is NOT rec.audio.jubbo.fawn.

It's transparent that Jebn is completely infatuated by Jubbles, any value
judgement Junn makes about his music or his relevance to the world today is
highly distorted. The same thing can be said of the man himself, who is a
former shadow of what he was creatively and musically in the few weeks he
was given the benefit of the doubt by a few, genuinely, gifted, people.

boring and self indulgent, like his playing. I would rather hear him
play than talk.

Likewise, but I would rather hear somebody else altogether (as would most
people judging by his record sales in recent years.)

--

Jim Smith
.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"Clyde Slick" wrote :

Laurence did a nice interview on internet radio this morning. Some
insights that some may be interested in regarding recording sessions,
guitar construction, etc.

http://tinyurl.com/ybsvocq

Jehn, this is NOT rec.audio.jubbo.fawn.

It's also not rec.audio.only-here-to-troll, Jeebes.

Likewise, but I would rather hear somebody else altogether (as would most
people judging by his record sales in recent years.)

Which solo steel-string solo guitarist has more sales, Jones?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Jenn" wrote :

Laurence did a nice interview on internet radio this morning....

Jehn, this is NOT rec.audio.jubbo.fawn.

It's also not

You claim to understand the principle, yet you fawn over Tumor incessently
in this forum.

Which solo steel-string solo guitarist has more sales, Jones?

Seasick Steve sells ****loads more records.

Seasick Steve is a better guitarist. More enjoyable.

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 19, 2:07*pm, "James Smith" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote :

Laurence did a nice interview on internet radio this morning....

Jehn, this is NOT rec.audio.jubbo.fawn.

It's also not

You claim to understand the principle, yet you fawn over Tumor incessently
in this forum.

Which solo steel-string solo guitarist has more sales, Jones?

Seasick Steve sells ****loads more records.

Seasick Steve is a better guitarist. More enjoyable.

No, that's not what she said. You're the one who brought sales into
it, you're the one who's retreating when Jenn nails you to that cross.

****, you're stupid.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote :

Laurence did a nice interview on internet radio this morning....

Jehn, this is NOT rec.audio.jubbo.fawn.

It's also not

You claim to understand the principle, yet you fawn over Tumor incessently
in this forum.

I think that I've made about 5 posts about him. The rest are mostly
Most people would call it "sharing something that I like".

Which solo steel-string solo guitarist has more sales, Jones?

Seasick Steve sells ****loads more records.

Does he now?

Seasick Steve is a better guitarist. More enjoyable.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but there's just one little
problem with your response to my question, Jeeves. Are you bright
enough with all of your alleged music experience to ascertain what that
is?

Interview Microphone Argo22 Pro Audio 5 August 21st 09 02:15 PM
Interview Micvrophone Argo22 Pro Audio 5 August 19th 09 08:18 PM
i am looking for someone to interview for school chris Pro Audio 7 March 8th 07 01:35 PM
Ed Meitner interview Harry Lavo High End Audio 14 January 16th 04 11:42 PM
Radio Interview Willow Tech 0 December 18th 03 02:17 PM