Posted to rec.audio.pro
yohan search NEVE 44 strip yohan search NEVE 44 strip is offline

Default NEVE 44 Master channel Strip

Hello.
I have a NEVE 44 since few days, and i miss a Master strip or a group
strip to complete it.
So, please, if you have one, or you know someone that have one for
SALE, LET me know ;-)

Master channel Strip or Group channel Strip

thank you !

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

yohan search NEVE 44 strip wrote:

Hello.
I have a NEVE 44 since few days, and i miss a Master strip or a group
strip to complete it.
So, please, if you have one, or you know someone that have one for
SALE, LET me know ;-)

Master channel Strip or Group channel Strip

Check 'Funky Junk' in London.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Chris Whealy Chris Whealy is offline

Eeyore wrote:
yohan search NEVE 44 strip wrote:

Hello.
I have a NEVE 44 since few days, and i miss a Master strip or a group
strip to complete it.
So, please, if you have one, or you know someone that have one for
SALE, LET me know ;-)

Master channel Strip or Group channel Strip

Check 'Funky Junk' in London.

Graham

Website address for Funky Junk is (confusingly)
http://www.proaudioeurope.com/3/home

Chris W

--
The voice of ignorance speaks loud and long,
But the words of the wise are quiet and few.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
yohan search NEVE 44 strip yohan search NEVE 44 strip is offline

thank you, but no one have something for me.
I am looking for too the PDF manual of the NEVE 44

an idea ?

yohan
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

yohan search NEVE 44 strip wrote:

thank you, but no one have something for me.
I am looking for too the PDF manual of the NEVE 44

an idea ?

yohan

Yohan,

You might get results by posting into the Whatever Works forum at Pro
Sound Web.

http://recforums.prosoundweb.com/

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

yohan search NEVE 44 strip wrote:

thank you, but no one have something for me.
I am looking for too the PDF manual of the NEVE 44

an idea ?

http://www.scotchmcneilaudio.com/

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
yohan search NEVE 44 strip yohan search NEVE 44 strip is offline

hello Joe Kotroczo
I saw te page, but i didn't learn a lot...
I mean...they don't have strips in spare for me, and neither the
manual ;-)

thanx
i'm still searching...
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

yohan search NEVE 44 strip wrote:

hello Joe Kotroczo
I saw te page, but i didn't learn a lot...
I mean...they don't have strips in spare for me, and neither the
manual ;-)

thanx
i'm still searching...

Seriously, for a manual try ....
http://www.scotchmcneilaudio.com/

It's almost guaranteed they'll have one. Or be able to get one for you.
Funky Junk might too (they use http://www.scotchmcneilaudio.com/ ) btw
!

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article ,
yohan search NEVE 44 strip wrote:
thank you, but no one have something for me.
I am looking for too the PDF manual of the NEVE 44

an idea ?

yohan

Neve will still sell you one. It won't be cheap, but it will be
complete.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
yohan search NEVE 44 strip yohan search NEVE 44 strip is offline

hello.
NEVE send me this email....
"The Neve 44 manual is available to purchase. There is a cost of
150.00 GBP plus shipping for this manual."

woOu...
it's a bit expensive for me....
I had this information about the subd-15 on the strips, if someone
need it :
For the mono modules;
1 - Insert Send Hi
2 - Insert Ground
3 - Insert Return Lo
4 - n/c
5 - n/c
6 - Remote cut (active low)
7 - Machine start
8 - Mic live
9 - Insert Send Lo
10 - Insert Return Hi
11 - n/c
12 - n/c
13 - n/c
14 - Logic 0 Volts
15 - Machine Start 0 Volts

For the stereo modules (and possibly stereo groups);
1 - Left Insert Send Hi
2 - Left Insert Ground
3 - Left Insert Return Lo
4 - Right Insert Send Hi
5 - Right Insert Return Lo
6 - Remote cut (active low)
7 - Machine start
8 - n/c
9 - Left Insert Send Lo
10 - Left Insert Return Hi
11 - Right Insert Send Lo
12 - Right Insert Ground
13 - Right Insert Return Hi
14 - Logic 0 Volts
15 - Machine Start 0 Volts
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

yohan search NEVE 44 strip wrote:

hello.
NEVE send me this email....
"The Neve 44 manual is available to purchase. There is a cost of
150.00 GBP plus shipping for this manual."

You HAVE NOT phoned Mark Thompson @ Funky Junk have you ?
http://www.proaudioeurope.com/3/home

He thinks he has ONE brand new 44 module and a manual. Plus his price
sounded wickedly competitive to me. What would you be prepared to pay ?

Ring him on +44 207 281 4478.

Scotch McNeill Audio might also have a manual on CD-ROM.

Just act on what I'm telling you OK ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
yohan search NEVE 44 strip yohan search NEVE 44 strip is offline

HEllo. thank you for your help again...
I send an email to MArk at Funky Junk few days ago and he told me :
Sorry, but we can't help with this.
I will try by phone, i'll try !!! Despite of the fact i am not very
easy to explain it by phone - french people + English = :-( . I
will try !
I really don't know the price of a group or a master Section. Neither
the price of the Manual :-)
but... i need it, so his "competitve" Price will be mine ;-)

Scotch McNeill Audio told me that "We cannot provide a complete Manual
as we are not licensed to release the copyright information".

thanx for your help.
I hope your advices will be good !
Yohan
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

yohan search NEVE 44 strip wrote:

HEllo. thank you for your help again...
I send an email to MArk at Funky Junk few days ago and he told me :
Sorry, but we can't help with this.

Maybe he checked his stock since then ? You did want a channel strip
didn't you ?

Graham

Channel Strip Matt M Pro Audio 4 March 4th 06 07:18 AM
Channel strip recomendations Pete. Pro Audio 3 February 28th 05 01:05 AM
UAD-1 channel strip question SoundNgin Pro Audio 8 September 26th 04 10:07 AM
UAD-1 channel strip question SoundNgin Pro Audio 0 September 26th 04 03:50 AM
Anyone tried the Trident S40 Channel Strip yet? BlacklineMusic Pro Audio 0 August 25th 03 04:35 PM