Rob Adelman

Default Move over Celine, here comes Elton.

Oy' vey

"According to Billboard, John is in talks to make like Celine Dion and
commit to an exclusive three-year contract headlining the Colosseum at
Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas for a whopping $54 million."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=795&ncid=799&e=1&u=/eo/20030714/en_music_eo/12153

Analogeezer

Rob Adelman wrote in message ...
Oy' vey

"According to Billboard, John is in talks to make like Celine Dion and
commit to an exclusive three-year contract headlining the Colosseum at
Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas for a whopping $54 million."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=795&ncid=799&e=1&u=/eo/20030714/en_music_eo/12153

Rob,

We have become our parents...get used to it.

My keyboard player goes out to Vegas every couple of years, he says
it's a veritable smorgasborg of classic rock acts, e.g. Blue Oyster
Cult? Who ever would have thought they'd be playing Vegas?

David Lee Roth, yes but not the band that released "On Your Feet or On
Your Knees" and had songs like "Seven Screaming Dizbusters".

Analogeezer
EggHd

And this would be much different from his big shows at his peak in chicken
suits and wigs? He seem more "suited" for Vegas than Liberachi (sp)

---------------------------------------

LeBaron & Alrich

David Morley wrote:

Still, I understand Elton. The Crud he releases since the 80īs is hard
to digest. Somehow, Las Vegas seems to suit him, no?

I think he has one of Elvis' old jumpsuits, so might as well find a
venue it fits.

--
ha
LeBaron & Alrich

EggHd wrote:

And this would be much different from his big shows at his peak in chicken
suits and wigs? He seem more "suited" for Vegas than Liberachi (sp)

Liberace

Jesus, between him and Lawrence Welk it's no wonder I quit watching TV
as soon as I left home.

--
ha
EggHd

Liberace

Man I just couldn't even get close......