ales_1969

Default Car Radio with MP3/Memory card

Hi !

I need very urgent information, if there is any car radio on the market,
which has ability to read MP3 from the inserted memory card (MMC./SD/CF
etc.) instead of the CD.

Thx

Nicolas Croiset

ales_1969 wrote :

Hi !

I need very urgent information, if there is any car radio on the market,
which has ability to read MP3 from the inserted memory card (MMC./SD/CF
etc.) instead of the CD.

Thx

Blaupunkt have this option for the waste majority of their MP3 car
radios.

For example the Woodstock DAB 52 and Woodstock DAB 53.

The Woodstock 53 is also able to record digital radio stations on MMC/SD
card.

| E-mail : |
| Annuaire des radios AM/FM/DAB :
http://www.annuaire.fr.fm/ |
| La supériorité de la télévision sur la radio : vous n'entendez pas |
| seulement les parasites, vous les voyez. (coluche) |
Steve Grauman

The Eclipse CD8454 and CD 5444 will both read MP3 files off of Memory Stick if
I'm not mistaken.
Roberts

I need very urgent information, if there is any car radio on the
market, which has ability to read MP3 from the inserted memory card
(MMC./SD/CF etc.) instead of the CD.

The Blaupunkt MP72 and the MP73 can both play MP3 files fom MMC.

http://www.bluespot.co.uk/stock/losangeles.asp
http://www.bluespot.co.uk/stock/toronto.asp