Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] radiorobasoar@gmail.com is offline

Default How do I unsubscribe from this group ?

Hi, This group has been a big help for me over the years but I rarely look at it now and want to temporarily unsubscribe or at least not receive emails. I've tried replying to the emails, clicking the unsubscribe link many times but it never works. Please advise thanks - Rob
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 9:30:12 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Hi, This group has been a big help for me over the years but I rarely look at it now and want to temporarily unsubscribe or at least not receive emails. I've tried replying to the emails, clicking the unsubscribe link many times but it never works. Please advise thanks - Rob

One of the biggest problems when subscribing, you tend to get post replies in e-mail, sometimes duplicated, via Google.

Jack