#1   Report Post  
Posted to rec.audio.pro
external usenet poster

Default How do I unsubscribe from this group ?

Hi, This group has been a big help for me over the years but I rarely look at it now and want to temporarily unsubscribe or at least not receive emails. I've tried replying to the emails, clicking the unsubscribe link many times but it never works. Please advise thanks - Rob
  #5   Report Post  
Posted to rec.audio.pro
external usenet poster

Default How do I unsubscribe from this group ?

On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 9:30:12 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Hi, This group has been a big help for me over the years but I rarely look at it now and want to temporarily unsubscribe or at least not receive emails. I've tried replying to the emails, clicking the unsubscribe link many times but it never works. Please advise thanks - Rob

One of the biggest problems when subscribing, you tend to get post replies in e-mail, sometimes duplicated, via Google.

Jack