///////////////@////////////.com

Default MR T's warped view of life.

Here are MR.T's own words...when he defends the state sanctioned
murder of unborn Chinese babies in their third trimester
(which is 27-40 weeks gestation).

Quote from Mr.T.
"Only go past 30 weeks when the woman tries to hide the fact".

There is never any legitimate excuse for terminating a healthy unborn
child past 30 weeks.
It is an obscene murder.
The sooner MR T and any other insane person realises it the better
off this world will be.

Robert Morein

wrote in message

Here are MR.T's own words...when he defends the state sanctioned
murder of unborn Chinese babies in their third trimester
(which is 27-40 weeks gestation).

Quote from Mr.T.
"Only go past 30 weeks when the woman tries to hide the fact".

There is never any legitimate excuse for terminating a healthy unborn
child past 30 weeks.
It is an obscene murder.
The sooner MR T and any other insane person realises it the better
off this world will be.

Don't argue with this guy. It has nothing to do with audio.

Bret Ludwig

Robert Morein wrote:

snippo

Don't argue with this guy. It has nothing to do with audio.

I have this philosophy. I don't tell the Chinese how to run their
country, and they don't tell me how mine should be run.

Bret Ludwig wrote:
Robert Morein wrote:

snippo

Don't argue with this guy. It has nothing to do with audio.

I have this philosophy. I don't tell the Chinese how to run their
country, and they don't tell me how mine should be run.

Yet.