Lars Holst

Default WTB: Tandberg Equipment

I am searching for two specific Tandberg items.

Tandberg TCD 3004(A) Cassette tape recorder.
Tandberg TPA 3001A FM Tuner.

If anybody would like to sell or know people with these things......

I Pay a good price.

--
Lars Holst

Lars Holst

"robert2003" said in news:tyiQe.4960$tT.4318
@okepread02:

www.audiogon.com

I see the 3001 and are already communicating with the seller.

But I don't see the 3004.
Are you sure it's there?

--
Lars Holst
deadboy1977 deadboy1977 is offline
Junior Member

I have several tandberg pieces in great condition that I may be willing to sell.
What are you looking for and what price are you willing to pay?
Mike
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
bassett bassett is offline

"deadboy1977" wrote in message

I have several tandberg pieces in great condition that I may be willing
to sell.
What are you looking for and what price are you willing to pay?
Mike

How can anyone put a price on something, when they don't know what you have
to sell.. Dur..
List what you have and what you want for it, Where all too bloody old to
play guessing games with an idiot.
bassett

TandbergRay TandbergRay is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Holst View Post
I am searching for two specific Tandberg items.

Tandberg TCD 3004(A) Cassette tape recorder.
Tandberg TPA 3001A FM Tuner.

If anybody would like to sell or know people with these things......

I Pay a good price.

--
Lars Holst
Hello Lars,

Did you find your Tandberg TPT-3001A? If not, I may possible be selling mine, it has been completely restored, all mofifications, alignment, new Tandberg Parts, and F connector and IEC Power cord installed. All work was done by best Tandberg Expert in USA, and possibly anywhere else. He was Tandberg USA Repair Facility, he is from Romania. Thanks, Ray
niklasthedolphin niklasthedolphin is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TandbergRay View Post
Hello Lars,

Did you find your Tandberg TPT-3001A? If not, I may possible be selling mine, it has been completely restored, all mofifications, alignment, new Tandberg Parts, and F connector and IEC Power cord installed. All work was done by best Tandberg Expert in USA, and possibly anywhere else. He was Tandberg USA Repair Facility, he is from Romania. Thanks, Ray
Thank You very much.

I am sorry about my late reply.
I bought a Tandberg TPT 3001A in Canada late 2005.
Since then I had it completely refurbished and the Scalethread and battery was changed by myself.

Working wonderful by now.

By the way, I also bought a Tandberg TCD 910 in Norway.
The best ever cassette deck.

I can only recomend that.

Lars