Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
tmoody tmoody is offline

Default FS: Runco 5800 RPTV

Not sure if there's a separate "video" group/marketplace - searched
but didn't find one.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it has much of any value but I want to sell my
Runco 5800 RPTV. It's a 58" (diagonal) rear projection set. It has
7" CRT guns. Runco based it on a Toshiba design, and put one of their
own line-doublers in. It's basically one of the first HD (or at least
ED) TVs.

It has an RGBHV input for HD, and I have a component - RGBHV
transcoder which I will include. This lets you use the set with
current HD sources with component video outputs. I also have the
remote which works fine.

It's in good condition, and is 9 years old. It's located on Long
Island and is a VERY large/heavy set so I think local pick up is the
best option!

Any interest please email me your best offer.

TIA.