Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] jakeminnie@juno.com is offline

Default FS: Vintage Weltron 2001 Portable 8-track AM/FM Radio "Space helmet"

Very nice Weltron 2001 portable 8-track AM/FM stereo. Includes
original user manual, original box, boxed Weltron dynamic stereo
headphones and warranty card for headphones. Player in near
mint condition for age. Headphones seem hardly used. The box has
some wear as well as clear packing tape on bottom and sides. Also one
of the top flaps came off but is included. The stereo indicator light
seems to be out but not sure. I have included pics so feel free to
take a look. Asking $200 obo. plus shipping. I am located in
Portland, OR area.

http://i28.tinypic.com/29m4pis.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/dhbrlx.jpg

Feel free to email with questions or offers.

thanks,
JM

Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace
trippin-2-8-track trippin-2-8-track is offline

On May 9, 2:25*am, wrote:
Very nice Weltron 2001 portable 8-track AM/FM stereo. Includes
original user manual, original box, boxed Weltron dynamic stereo
headphones and warranty card for headphones. *Player in near
mint condition for age. *Headphones seem hardly used. *The box has
some wear as well as clear packing tape on bottom and sides. *Also one
of the top flaps came off but is included. *The stereo indicator light
seems to be out but not sure. *I have included pics so feel free to
take a look. *Asking $200 obo. plus shipping. *I am located in
Portland, OR area.

http://i28.tinypic.com/29m4pis.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/dhbrlx.jpg

Feel free to email with questions or offers.

thanks,
JM

throw that on ebay you'll get your $200 most likely

Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace

On May 8, 11:25*pm, wrote:
Very niceWeltron2001 portable8-trackAM/FM stereo. Includes
original user manual, original box, boxedWeltrondynamic stereo
headphones and warranty card for headphones. *Player in near
mint condition for age. *Headphones seem hardly used. *The box has
some wear as well as clear packing tape on bottom and sides. *Also one
of the top flaps came off but is included. *The stereo indicator light
seems to be out but not sure. *I have included pics so feel free to
take a look. *Asking $200 obo. plus shipping. *I am located in
Portland, OR area.

http://i28.tinypic.com/29m4pis.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/dhbrlx.jpg

Feel free to email with questions or offers.

thanks,
JM

Price reduced to $175 plus shipping costs. Thanks.