Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
webhammer webhammer is offline

Default Piega Swiss loudspeakers now selling direct

Piega loudspeakers of Horgen, Switzerland, www.piega.ch, are now
selling directly to US consumers via the US importer, Audiophile
Systems LTD., www.audiophilesystems.com. To view the models
available, at 30% off regular US advertised prices including a no
obligation home trial with free shipping both ways, go to www.audiophilesales.com
and click on the 'speakers and subwoofers' box.

Here is a review quote about Piega, from the November, 2007, Absolute
Sound on the reference TC10X bookshelf with coaxial ribbon midrange/
tweeter -
"I’ve left the best for last. Forget British
mini-monitors—this is the new champ
when it comes to pinpoint imaging
precision and stability. I’m sure that its
superb driver integration and coherence
through the critical mids and upper
octaves play a major role in its imaging
prowess. Wide, spacious, and slightly laidback,
the soundstage was populated with
images etched with laser-like precision.
Massed voices were readily resolved
and the impression of an organic space,
completely independent of the speakers,
was remarkably strong. And, yes, the Piega
performed the proverbial disappearing
act better than any conventional two-way
mini-monitor I’ve auditioned to date, and
let’s not forget that this is a three-way
speaker. Bravo!
Detailed, yet relaxed, the Piega is able
to caress musical lines with speed, finesse,
and no artificial aftertaste. A hard day
in the office? Park yourself in front of
the Piega, kick off your shoes, and pour
yourself a glass of wine. The Piega TC
10 X loudspeaker represents the perfect
transportation to a higher dimension of musical enjoyment."