Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] glennerd1@cox.net is offline

Default Anyone tried iZotope ozone 3?

I downloaded the demo a few weeks ago. It has some interesting pre
sets. I have been using waves plug ins for years. Has anyone used this
for mastering? Any thoughts?
Glenn.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
kooz kooz is offline

I REALLY like the MBIT+ dither...and tweaking some of the presets can
yield surprising results from such an inexpensive piece of software.
It is, however, processor-cycle hungry: older machines will have a
problem trying to crunch the numbers in real time