Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

Default I Like Japanese cocks

yeah yeah yeah...

and yoko is cool cause she likes them too!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace

Actually, she likes Caucasian ones based on her marriages and
boyfriends.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace

wrote:
Actually, she likes Caucasian ones based on her marriages and
boyfriends.

And sometimes not even hetero ones.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace

f-pare wrote,

"And sometimes not even hetero ones."

Actually, that is a fascinating point. What does a woman do with an
non-hetero penis? Take photos? Use it as a work of art? Pretend it
is a microphone and scream into it?

Did she strap a dildo on and pretend to be a man?

Does she make "conceptual" love to it?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

yeah yeah yeah...

and yoko is cool cause she likes them too!!

It's a forgery, by one Brian L. McCarty, who lives near Cairns, Australia.
Brian, you may as well spend the rest of your life forging.
We know you have nothing else to do.
If you try to start up any scam, we'll squash it like a bug!
So, what else can you do? Forge away!

It has no impact on me whatsoever.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
.. .

yeah yeah yeah...

and yoko is cool cause she likes them too!!

It has no impact on me whatsoever.

Sorry what I meant to say was Brian has
made a big impact on me.
Just like Brain Epstein did on John.
and I would like a holiday with Brian in Spain too ...

oooh the fun.......
Brian makes me type so much........
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:31:32 +0100, Sander deWaal
wrote:

"Robert Morein" said:

It has no impact on me whatsoever.

Looks to me like you opened Pandora's box..........

well more about a cock than a box!