ShureShotPhoto

Default **FS**Apple - iPod (CHEAP)

**FOR SALE**Apple - iPod

First off,I was downtown, getting tickets for WWF Smackdown, and a guy comes up
to me trying to sell stuff. He then pulls out 4 BRAND NEW i-Pods, still in
box, shrink wrapped and everything. I'm sure he didn't know what they were, so
I asked how much for the all 4, and he quickly said (a price under $100 bucks)

Of course I took advantage of this deal, and bought all 4.

What I have for sell is (2) Apple - iPods which brag being lighter than
2 CDs, can hold up to 10,000 songs, and downloads music at "blazing" speeds.
The units I have are 20 gb models, and are functionable with Mac & Windows
Users.

If you're interested in this deal, contact me @

I'm not looking to "get rich" for I've already WON, by taking advantage of the
deal when it came to me, I have one for myself, as well does my girlfriend.

I have 2 left, and looking to sell at a VERY good price.
thanks in advance,

L.G.
shureshot

Soundfreak03

who cares......im sure every single person in this NG has bought stolen car
audio equipment whether they knew it or not.

EFFENDI

Ahh Effendi, with your endless stupidity, now I can laugh at you once again.
I bet that MOST people have NEVER bought stolen equipment. I have never bought
stolen car audio equipment.
Now we all know you make your living stealing others peoples stuff, because
lets face it, your too dumb to do anything else.
Maybe I, and others, wouldnt think of you as such a dumbass if you didn't say
stuff like that.
BTW: whatever this guys scam is it is just that, a scam. Whether they are
stolen, refubished, displays, non-existent, it doesn't matter. It is a SCAM.

Masterson

"who cares" is a foolish answer.
YOU SHOULD.
Theft effects you in more ways then you know.

[...]

-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

Damn, you would think that anyone reading this didnt realize that already.
Of course it is a scam you ****ing cocksucker.

P.S. If someone had a working Brax or Zapco for a 'hot' price youre telling
me that you wouldnt cop that **** right away? Bull ****ing ****. ****
honesty and integrity these days the industry lost it a decade ago. If they
sold decent products at decent prices instead of **** for more than what
most people can afford I would maybe think about it.

EFFENDI

"Soundfreak03" wrote in message
[...]

Masterson

P.S. If someone had a working Brax or Zapco for a 'hot' price youre
telling
me that you wouldnt cop that **** right away?

Thats right, EFFENDI, if I thought it was stolen, I would not.

honesty and integrity these days the industry lost it a decade ago.

"honesty and integrity" was never something "the industry" could loose.
An industry can't have them, it is the people in the industry. People
like you and me need to have Honesty and Integrity.

Bull ****ing ****. ****
If they sold decent products at decent prices instead of **** for
more than what most people can afford I would maybe think about it.

What are you 12? Grow up and get an education. It helps.

tommy

i also wouldn't buy stolen ****, because i wouldnt my **** getting
broken into

--
tommy

Soundfreak03

Damn, you would think that anyone reading this didnt realize that already.
Of course it is a scam you ****ing cocksucker.

More homosexual talk from you??
Now we all know that your not only 15 but your 15 and homosexual.

P.S. If someone had a working Brax or Zapco for a 'hot' price youre telling
me that you wouldnt cop that **** right away? Bull ****ing ****.

NO I WOULDNT. I am not a low life, bottom feeding, trashy teenage punk like
you. I have a real job that makes enough money to get the stuff that I need. If
I want Zapco or Brax then I save and get it.

****
honesty and integrity these days the industry lost it a decade ago

And you and people like you are the reason why.

If they
sold decent products at decent prices instead of **** for more than what
most people can afford I would maybe think about it.

You buy what you can afford, if you cannot afford it you dont buy it. But you
wouldnt think about it anyway, because you do NOT think. Lets face it, Your an
idiot. If you knowingly purchase stolen gear then you are a thief just as much
as the person who actually took the gear. You should be locked up as much as
the other guy. But your response doesnt suprise me, your nothing but a low life
thief, who has NO knowledge of car audio.
I now deem you Effendi the Queen Idiot of RAC. Congrats.

-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

Yeah i dont know **** and i still run this joint like you are all a bunch of
my hoes. and Effendi is still pimpin' biatch. come wit it. i aint the reason
people steal ****. i never stole nothin that nobody didnt deserve to have
stolen from them. i aint bein proud of crime but **** if you aint got money
like billy gates then why the **** shouldnt you have nice **** at a decent
price? keep spittin **** out your mouth it aint never stopped me yet.

what i talkin about here is the industry. the industry is not that way
because of me. im out of that game and buy all **** legitimate but thinigs
done changed and YOU a ****in "idiot" if you dont understand that. its all
hype and marketing and the quality and peformance for the price has become
streched out like a rubber band. you got your high end **** that no one can
afford and then **** at the bottom that is basically like throwing money
away. sorry for keepin it real but you are the one who is ****in dumb if you
aint get it. if you got passion for something like car audio you get it how
you can. if its a dream then you got after it. **** it if the richest most
successful people in this world have got there from being dishonest and
untrustworthy, but they ARE at the top. and **** little ****ing worms like
you that tryin to stop people on the come up by bein jealous and negative at
all ****. smile and ****ing have something to say.

soundfreak - keep treatin me like royalty bitch. i still rule this ****in
joint.

[...]

Masterson

"sorry for keepin it real but...."

HAHAHAHAHA your too funny, stop.
No really.......

Soundfreak03

Yeah i dont know **** a

Well folks he finally admits it.

nd i still run this joint like you are all a bunch of
my hoes.

Again, We are all Laughing AT YOU. That makes you the butt of the joke. That
makes you the loser. You dont run anything, you get made fun of for being a 15
year old punk.

and Effendi is still pimpin' biatch.

ok leave your 2 dollar crack whore mom and sister out of this. Noone has denied
you pimp them out.

i aint the reason
people steal ****. i never stole nothin that nobody didnt deserve to have
stolen from them.

Your mentality is why the crime rate it high. It is moronic and a pathetic
attempt at justification.

i aint bein proud of crime

Everything else in your post points to the contrary. Dumbass.

but **** if you aint got money
like billy gates then why the **** shouldnt you have nice **** at a decent
price?

If you can't afford it then you can't have it. IT IS THE WAY THE ECONOMY WORKS.
Get a clue dumbass. If you want the better stuff then GET A JOB.

keep spittin **** out your mouth it aint never stopped me yet.

Effendi if this post is your idea of not being stopped then you have sunk to a
new lower level of dumbassdom. You do nothing but PROVE MY points and make
yourself look even more the fool and get even MORE people to laugh at you.

what i talkin about here is the industry.

You know NOTHING about the industry. To understand the industry, any for that
matter, you need to understand Economics. But to understand that you would have
to have a reading level better than a 10 year old. Which, obviously, is
stretching it for you.

the industry is not that way
because of me

Not just you, but people with the same mindset as you.

. im out of that game and buy all **** legitimate

Liar. You admitted you would buy stolen gear knowingly. You lie to yourself
even.

but thinigs
done changed and YOU a ****in "idiot" if you dont understand that.

What things have changed?? Be specific.
I know the way the industry works on multiple levels. From being a consumer,
to a dealer, to an installer, to a rep.

its all
hype and marketing and the quality and peformance for the price has become
streched out like a rubber band.

There is hype and marketing in every industry. There always has been and always
will be.

you got your high end **** that no one can
afford and then **** at the bottom that is basically like throwing money
away.

But then you have 90% of the rest that falls inbetween those 2 points. But you
would understand that if you werent such a dumbass.

sorry for keepin it real but you are the one who is ****in dumb if you
aint get it. if you got passion for something like car audio you get it how
you can

But that doesnt include stealing. You WORK for it. You get a second or third
job. But most important you have to have priorities. Pay your bills and take
care of your family first. Then you can go after that dream of great car audio.

**** it if the richest most
successful people in this world have got there from being dishonest and
untrustworthy, but they ARE at the top.

SO WHAT?!?!?! Your pathetic. Truly a miserable waste.

and **** little ****ing worms like
you that tryin to stop people on the come up by bein jealous and negative at
all ****.

I am not jealous of you or any dishonest person. I got where I am by working my
butt off everyday and showing the people in charge that I deserve that raise or
promotion because of the work I did and what I accomplished. Unlike you who
sells his own mom and sister to anyone with a $5 dollar bill.

soundfreak - keep treatin me like royalty bitch. i still rule this ****in
joint.

Ok I called you a Queen. Thats not a good thing. I also called you an idiot and
other such things. YOU ADMIT that you are those things. HAHA. I WIN. You lose.
One more time. We laugh AT you. people thing YOU are a dumbass. You rule
nothing but your own little world.
DJ TecThreat

Dont you have to grow drive one of your 100 cars that you leave the keys in?
... you're an idiot, if i found out you bought/stole something of mine. i'd
break your fingers. I too (like soundfreak) WORK MY ASS OFF. for the things
i got.. i'm talking 3-sometimes-4 jobs... i make the money and i take care
of my self and girlfriend (works too).. i own a house and lets not even talk
about my automobiles. And i did it the honest way.. i worked everyday from
the time i could get a job (what was legal working age in the 80s?) to now..
always had a job and always had money. NEVER TOOK A THING THAT DIDNT BELONG
TO ME! Why...? well lets say my truck got broken into... no... lets step
that down... lets say my WORK truck got broken into and they stole my radar
detector and oh say my Headunit... and i went out and found somebody selling
some stuff real cheap (stolen) and OH ****! come to find out he is selling
my stuff... or my friends stuff... or WORSE... my girlfriend's stuff.. hell
no... finger breaking time...

Look effendi you're a Teenage Mutant Faggot Homo... you have nothing better
to do than BOTHER the HONEST people in RAC.

So LEAVE now before you make YOU'RE SELF look any dumber.

DJ TecThreat
Still buying my stuff legally.

"-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-" wrote in message
[...]

Trade a silver ipod mini for a green? Frank General 0 June 16th 04 07:26 PM
ipod question Jeffrey Dunnam General 2 March 7th 04 05:35 PM
Why Are All Cheap Mic preamps Tubes? TheKeith General 29 December 23rd 03 04:18 PM
Geo's garage sale - Good stuff for cheap! Ge0 Car Audio 0 July 19th 03 02:56 AM
ipod sounds bad in car rondell meeks Car Audio 2 July 7th 03 07:06 PM