Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Default The Hive is terrorized!

paul packer said:

Tell the truth, paulie -- going to church is like eating Chinese. A few
hours later, you're back to your sinful, self-indulgent ways.

Wouldn't know as I never go.

If that's the case, then JEE-zus hates you and you'll burn in hell.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

You think people who frequently bicker are a perfect pair, Arnie? So
what does that say about your marriage?

Maybe the Kroobitch was able to raise her rates because Mr. **** stopped
giving her cuts and bruises.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:21:20 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:50:38 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

It's the one day of the week when his assimilation protocols are
forced to commingle with the siren song of repentance and forgiveness
he's
force-fed at his church.

Wonderful description of a Sunday service, George, such as only you
could come up with.

Paul, you and Middius are quite a pair. When are you going to move in
together?

You think people who frequently bicker are a perfect pair, Arnie?

Irrelevant.

So what does that say about your marriage?

Irrelevant, as well.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Get some backround

"dizzy" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 18:31:46 GMT, "EddieM"
wrote:

Any problem ?

I'm pretty sure your problem in that the people you mentioned have
spanked you hard on repeated occasions. So, humiliated, you choose
the route of fact-free attacks, embarrassing yourself even more in the
process.

Eddie doesn't understand the fact that I killfiled him, so I don't see
anything he spews unless it's quoted in another person's post.

I spent a long time trying to explain things about why it's important to
match spl levels when doing a DBT. He never got it. I tried as long as I
did because I thought there might be a tiny chance that he was actually
trying to get it but was so consumed with rage over not being able to get it
that he was having trouble admitting that he COULDN'T GET IT.

After seeing the recent bilge from Mr. Jute, it seems possible that he may
indeed be another of his sockpuppets. There's a certain similarity in
style, even though Eddie is a dumbed down version.

Either that or Eddie is the real deal, an idiot with Tourette's.

Can't say I miss him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
ink.net...

I spent a long time trying to explain things about why it's important to
match spl levels when doing a DBT. He never got it. I tried as long as I
did because I thought there might be a tiny chance that he was actually
trying to get it but was so consumed with rage over not being able to get
it that he was having trouble admitting that he COULDN'T GET IT.

I think that nobody can be that dumb without trying. Eddie was trying to
**** you off.

After seeing the recent bilge from Mr. Jute,

Herty agreement with that. Jute has mastered Middius' way with a mass of
content-free posts.

it seems possible that he may indeed be another of his sockpuppets.
There's a certain similarity in style, even though Eddie is a dumbed down
version.

Either that or Eddie is the real deal, an idiot with Tourette's.

Can't say I miss him.

More likely, Eddie and Jute have a common animator or animators with common
techniques and goals.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eddie M

nyob wrote
dizzy wrote
EddieM wrote:

Any problem ?

I'm pretty sure your problem in that the people you mentioned have
spanked you hard on repeated occasions. So, humiliated, you choose
the route of fact-free attacks, embarrassing yourself even more in the
process.

Eddie doesn't understand the fact that I killfiled him, so I don't see
anything he spews unless it's quoted in another person's post.

Perhaps you can help to enlighten me by indicating these fact-free
attacks that Doozy accuses me.

I spent a long time trying to explain things about why it's important to
match spl levels when doing a DBT. He never got it. I tried as long as I
did because I thought there might be a tiny chance that he was actually
trying to get it but was so consumed with rage over not being able to get it
that he was having trouble admitting that he COULDN'T GET IT.

Matching spl is the embodying of your mental defects. It mark the line
where your stupidity begin to copulate your fantasy.

After seeing the recent bilge from Mr. Jute, it seems possible that he may
indeed be another of his sockpuppets.

Why don't you be useful and write something about bugs.

There's a certain similarity in style, even though Eddie is a dumbed down
version.

Either that or Eddie is the real deal, an idiot with Tourette's.

Can't say I miss him.

Running away like a coward you are only makes you look bad.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eddie M

Arny Krueger wrote
nyob wrote

I spent a long time trying to explain things about why it's important to
match spl levels when doing a DBT. He never got it. I tried as long as I
did because I thought there might be a tiny chance that he was actually
trying to get it but was so consumed with rage over not being able to get
it that he was having trouble admitting that he COULDN'T GET IT.

I think that nobody can be that dumb without trying. Eddie was trying to
**** you off.

Why don't you be useful also and share to this forum what your pastor
discussed in his sermon at your church in last Sunday's congregation ?

After seeing the recent bilge from Mr. Jute,

Herty agreement with that. Jute has mastered Middius' way with a mass of
content-free posts.

it seems possible that he may indeed be another of his sockpuppets. There's
a certain similarity in style, even though Eddie is a dumbed down version.

Either that or Eddie is the real deal, an idiot with Tourette's.

Can't say I miss him.

More likely, Eddie and Jute have a common animator or animators with common
techniques and goals.

Did the pastor talk about common goals ?