ALAIN39

Default Questions re AR turntable & Grado cartridge

I recently came into possession of an AR EB-101 turntable with a Grado MF3
cartridge. Does anyone have any information about this cartridge, specifically
its stylus shape and recommended tracking force? Also, the turntable makes a
faint whirring noise that is audible in a quiet room with my ear 1-2 feet away
from the 'table. I suspect that it could use some lubrication, but I'm not
sure where the oiling points are. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Alain

Looking for Info on AKAI BP-B10C Turntable ulTRAX General 1 March 6th 04 04:41 AM
How much does the ELP Laser Turntable cost in the U.S.A. Chris General 2 February 12th 04 12:56 AM
bsr turntable louis General 0 December 13th 03 07:21 PM
- Cartridge Alignment Tool - Steven R. Rochlin Audio Opinions 0 September 11th 03 01:53 PM
A good midprice turntable cartridge Allan Tremblay Audio Opinions 18 August 18th 03 01:50 PM