Marc Phillips

Default Weapons of Mass Destruction

I stole this from another audio forum, but it was funny enough to spread
around.

Go to Google and type the words "weapons of mass destruction" (without the
quotation marks) into the search field. Instead of pushing the search button,
push the "I'm feeling lucky" button. Then read the complete error message.

LOL!

Boon

Sandman

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
I stole this from another audio forum, but it was funny enough to spread
around.

Go to Google and type the words "weapons of mass destruction" (without the
quotation marks) into the search field. Instead of pushing the search

button,
push the "I'm feeling lucky" button. Then read the complete error

message.

LOL!

You mean this?

"The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your
weapons inspectors mandate."

Marc Phillips

Sandman said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
I stole this from another audio forum, but it was funny enough to spread
around.

Go to Google and type the words "weapons of mass destruction" (without the
quotation marks) into the search field. Instead of pushing the search

button,
push the "I'm feeling lucky" button. Then read the complete error

message.

LOL!

You mean this?

"The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your
weapons inspectors mandate."

Be sure to click on the hyperlinks too, which are equally amusing.

Boon