Default amps I have blind tested with ABX

Some people have asked me what amplifiers I have tested by the ABX method.
What follows is a short summery,
a Dynaco SCA80Q, this is a 40 watt per channel amp, versus a Krell KSA50. NO
Perceived difference which confirms my belief that since boht amplifiers are
properly operating there will be no difference. Number of subjects were 2.

QSC CX302 amplifier at 200 watts per channel, compared to the original Crown
DC300. Number of subjects 2. There was no difference between the two
amplfiers at 85 dB listening level. Those who think the world of Crown
should see the contradiction in this.

Bryston 4Bnrb a 250 watt per channel amplifier compared ABX style to a
Pioneer SX-1050 receiver. When driving a pair of bookshelves where high
current wasn't needed, there was no difference between these two amplifiers.
Number of subjects were two. Of course some would say I have to test every
combination out there but that is clearly ridiculous. It is just a way to
try to damage the ABX reputation.

What I would say from this is that '70's equipment is great if you put afew
caps in them, you won't have to spend big bucks to get the best that there
is. You already have it. The speakers were smallish. This is intended since
obviously a Dynaco isn't going to have the current of a Krell. Thank you
Arny for a wonderful contribution to audio science.

Surf

wrote

Thank you Arny for a wonderful contribution to audio science.

Now who are you? Are you Bwian? Is this a forgery
or is this the original sockpuppet? How are we to tell?

Certainly if you're Bwian, you won't respond to this.

"Surf" wrote in message
wrote

Thank you Arny for a wonderful contribution to audio science.

Now who are you? Are you Bwian? Is this a forgery
or is this the original sockpuppet? How are we to tell?

Certainly if you're Bwian, you won't respond to this.

Son, my views speak to the truth. Get this "Bwian" fellow off your brain.

Some forger wrote:

"Son, my views speak to the truth."

Why not speak them under your own identitiy, instead of mine?

If you speak the truth, then why hide?
Nobody here can do anything to you if you do.

The forger wrote:

"Some people have asked me what amplifiers I have tested by the ABX
method."

They did? Who?

Who the **** are you? Nobody asked me what I have tested and that's my
identity you keep posting under.

**** off.

Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...
The forger wrote:

"Some people have asked me what amplifiers I have tested by the ABX
method."

They did? Who?

Who the **** are you? Nobody asked me what I have tested and that's my
identity you keep posting under.

**** off.

Just out of curiousity, what issues do you have with the content?
It seems close, if not identical to your point of view.

Robert Morein asks:

"Just out of curiousity, what issues do you have with the content?
It seems close, if not identical to your point of view."

How about answering my question on QSC amps you have compared?

Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...
Robert Morein asks:

"Just out of curiousity, what issues do you have with the content?
It seems close, if not identical to your point of view."

How about answering my question on QSC amps you have compared?

I compared them to everything else I heard, and they sound bad.
They make my frig sound good.

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

They make my frig sound good.

You have odin's wife in your home?

Robert Morein still won't fess up:

How about answering my question on QSC amps you have compared?

"I compared them to everything else I heard, and they sound bad.
They make my frig sound good."

Which QSC amps did you listen to?
What method did you employ to do the comparisons?
Given your technical incompetence, I'm not surprised you think a fridge
sounds better than any well designed amplifier.

Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...
Robert Morein still won't fess up:

How about answering my question on QSC amps you have compared?

"I compared them to everything else I heard, and they sound bad.
They make my frig sound good."

Which QSC amps did you listen to?
What method did you employ to do the comparisons?
Given your technical incompetence, I'm not surprised you think a fridge
sounds better than any well designed amplifier.

I'm thinking of who has the humor of a pet rock. Only "Powell" comes to
mind.

Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...
Robert Morein still won't fess up:

How about answering my question on QSC amps you have compared?

"I compared them to everything else I heard, and they sound bad.
They make my frig sound good."

Which QSC amps did you listen to?
What method did you employ to do the comparisons?
Given your technical incompetence, I'm not surprised you think a fridge
sounds better than any well designed amplifier.

The amplifier belonged to a friend of mine who also had an Amana.
I listened carefully for the frig to cycle.

By comparison to you, Arny is the life of the party.
Didn't anyone tell you it's good to endow your sockpuppet with a little
personality?
Pet rocks are out, man. Is this what age has done to you? Have you got a
little chronic pain in your life, a little too much stomach acid?
I have a challenge for you: Sometime in the next week, say something that
makes people laugh.
I don't care if it's about me. Just see if you can lighten up a bit.

ODE TO POWELL

Powell's stomach let loose a growl
That ulcer was going to make him howl
Deep in his back a disc lurched tight
His bile rose to alarming heights

Powell reached to spit but his throat was dry
His TMJ was fit to tie
He stretched an arm and heard a crack
Learning old age took quite a knack

Powell thought of crawling in the sack.
Going horizontal would throw his back.
Still he had a need to vent
Before he got another stent

To trusty keyboard Powell repaired
with which to hammer on the unscared
He slowly fingered nasty words
Intent on irritating nerds

God looked down on Powell with loving grace
And noted Powell had wrecked his place
"Powell, Morein is just your proxy pain"
"I'm more concerned about your shorts so stained."

"Pick not fights with those your junior"
"Especially when they have better humor"
"Spot your laundry and wash it hot"
"Eat not Olestra, Kosher it's not."

On hearing this Powell was sorely pained.
His ego battered still remained.
Another post, another battle
Determined still to take Morein's rattle.

But these things have no conclusion.
To believe thus is quite an illusion.
Usenet is the start of a tradition.
That will outlive us all, in current condition.