Michal

Default Mytek Stereo96 Converters, Low Cost, High Performance - Now shipping,available online with 30 day....

I would like to announce the new Mytek Stereo96 compact A/D and D/A
converters are now shipping.
They are available from our dealers and online for direct purchase. We
are offering special introductory 30 day money back guarantee for all
units ordered by September 30 2003.

The two new products a

Mytek Stereo96ADC priced @ $995

24 bit, 96kHz (and lower rates) A/D conversion, ultra low jitter
internal clock generator, external wordclock in and out, external
"superclock" in and out (for Protools(tm) users), extremely transparent
and detailed sound, can also be used as superior house clock generator

Mytek Stereo96DAC priced @ $995

up to 24 bit,96kHz digital input, sync to incoming signal or to ultra
low jitter internal clock generator with superlock(tm) jitter rejection,
192k upsampling feature, high current headphone amp, switchable volume
knob for clean audio directly to power amp.

The technical details and pictures are available he

http://www.mytekdigital.com/stereo96.htm

Initial feedback from first customers has been extremely positive. The
units offer the same transparent sound as our acclaimed 8X96 Series 8
channel convertors in small compact stereo box.

We now offer a quick preview of sound quality of this new Mytek
converters vs. Protools HD, 888, Apogee PSX100 and Benchmark DAC1. We
have recorded listening test sound bites and posted 24 bit WAV files on
our website for your assesment. A number of people agree Mytek at 44.1k
maybe better than Protools at 192k

The listening test is available he

http://www.mytekdigital.com/listening_test.htm

Mytek Stereo96 ADC and DAC are available through our dealers or directly
online with 30 day money back guarantee (for orders placed by September
30, 2003)

http://www.mytekdigital.com/price_list.htm

Sincerely,

Michal, Mytek Inc.