Default "Middius" insults/abuses JJ- the evidence is here

In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good buddy of JJ
that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally untruthful.

Lionel

In , Arny Krueger wrote :

wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good buddy of
JJ that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally untruthful.

It seems that you haven't understood what Sander wrote.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good buddy

of JJ
that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

"Middius" is lying?!? I'm shocked! Shocked!! ;-)

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally

untruthful.

IMO, Arny, Sander is a completely different kinda guy. A good guy,
albeit one whose aims in audio are completely different than yours. Of
course, YMMV.

That said, I can see where JJ might have exchanged emails with Sander.
But with "Middius"? GMAFB!!!

Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good buddy of JJ
that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally untruthful.

I never claimed to be good buddies with JJ, just that we occasionally
exchanged e-mails.

But you knew that, eh? ;-)

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Bruce J. Richman

Sander deWaal wrote:

I "Arny Krueger" said:

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good

buddy of JJ
that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally

untruthful.

I never claimed to be good buddies with JJ, just that we occasionally
exchanged e-mails.

But you knew that, eh? ;-)

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "

I also had several private email conversations with Jim, about borh
RAO and personality assessment, a subject in wihch he was quite
interested. Suffice it to say we discussed various standardised tests
like the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) and "less
formal" ways of assessing people. I have a very good idea of why
he decided to leave RAO, and the reasons were several. Beyond that,
I'm not going to reveal his disclosures without his permission.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good
buddy of JJ that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

"Middius" is lying?!? I'm shocked! Shocked!! ;-)

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally
untruthful.

IMO, Arny, Sander is a completely different kinda guy.

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very rapidly. He's
part of the Middius team, just like Richman and Sackman.

He loves to pile on with them.

A good guy, albeit one whose aims in audio are completely different than
yours.

Agreed that unlike Sander, I have no interest in defending or assisting
Middius, Richman or Sackman.

Of course, YMMV.

Sander loves to pile on with Middius, Sackman, Richman, and Sackman.

That said, I can see where JJ might have exchanged emails with Sander.

But with "Middius"? GMAFB!!!

I suspect that JJ has indeed exchanged emails with Middius, as well.

Ruud Broens

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

: Sander loves to pile on with Middius, Sackman, Richman, and Sackman.

sounds like a law firm. Sander & law firms ?? gotta be kidding :-)
Rudy

Clyde Slick

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

: Sander loves to pile on with Middius, Sackman, Richman, and Sackman.

sounds like a law firm. Sander & law firms ?? gotta be kidding :-)
Rudy

leave my relatives out of this.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston

as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good
buddy of JJ that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

"Middius" is lying?!? I'm shocked! Shocked!! ;-)

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally
untruthful.

IMO, Arny, Sander is a completely different kinda guy.

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very rapidly.

He's
part of the Middius team, just like Richman and Sackman.

Well, disagreed. there is a band of stupid, hateful asses here, but,
IMO, Sander is not in that number. YMMV, and it seems it does. However,
we are agreed on "Middius", Sackman, Phillips, Richman, Albertz,
"Fella" et al.

He loves to pile on with them.

I think he is frustrated with the situation, Arny.

A good guy, albeit one whose aims in audio are completely different

than
yours.

Agreed that unlike Sander, I have no interest in defending or

assisting
Middius, Richman or Sackman.

Not my point, and I am sure you know that.

Of course, YMMV.

Sander loves to pile on with Middius, Sackman, Richman, and Sackman.

See above.

That said, I can see where JJ might have exchanged emails with

Sander.

But with "Middius"? GMAFB!!!

I suspect that JJ has indeed exchanged emails with Middius, as well.

Really? Even late in the game?

Tom

Well, disagreed. there is a band of stupid, hateful asses here, but,
IMO, Sander is not in that number. YMMV, and it seems it does. However,
we are agreed on "Middius", Sackman, Phillips, Richman, Albertz,
"Fella" et al.

Who gives a **** what Torry-boooy thinks? Show of hands please.

Michael McKelvy

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good buddy of
JJ that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally untruthful.

I wouldn't bet on it Arny. Whatever your disagreements with him may be, he
has no reason nor history of lying that I know of. I would imagine he and
JJ had a very cordial off group relationship, as do I. We disagree on many
things, but I trust his word.

Michael McKelvy

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good
buddy of JJ that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

"Middius" is lying?!? I'm shocked! Shocked!! ;-)

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally
untruthful.

IMO, Arny, Sander is a completely different kinda guy.

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very rapidly.
He's part of the Middius team, just like Richman and Sackman.

No, he's not. He just disagrees with you. You could easily have cordial
converstaions with him if you wanted them.

He loves to pile on with them.

A good guy, albeit one whose aims in audio are completely different than
yours.

Agreed that unlike Sander, I have no interest in defending or assisting
Middius, Richman or Sackman.

Of course, YMMV.

Sander loves to pile on with Middius, Sackman, Richman, and Sackman.

That said, I can see where JJ might have exchanged emails with Sander.

But with "Middius"? GMAFB!!!

I suspect that JJ has indeed exchanged emails with Middius, as well.

He met with BJ IIRC, (JJ that is), so there's no reason to assume he didn't
discuss things with Middius once or twice. I can't see it going very far.

Michael McKelvy

"Tom" wrote in message
Well, disagreed. there is a band of stupid, hateful asses here, but,
IMO, Sander is not in that number. YMMV, and it seems it does. However,
we are agreed on "Middius", Sackman, Phillips, Richman, Albertz,
"Fella" et al.

Who gives a **** what Torry-boooy thinks? Show of hands please.

Truth is where you find it.

I have no idea why he has it in for you and frankly see no reason for it.
That said, he's dead on in other areas of personality assessment and I think
he's right about Sander.

Tom wrote:
Well, disagreed. there is a band of stupid, hateful asses here,

but,
IMO, Sander is not in that number. YMMV, and it seems it does.

However,
we are agreed on "Middius", Sackman, Phillips, Richman, Albertz,
"Fella" et al.

Who gives a **** what Torry-boooy thinks? Show of hands please.

You really do *need* consensus, don't you, Tom?

Does having the "vox populi" help you sell real estate for your wife's
firm?

Do tell!

Michael McKelvy wrote:
"Tom" wrote in message
Well, disagreed. there is a band of stupid, hateful asses here,

but,
IMO, Sander is not in that number. YMMV, and it seems it does.

However,
we are agreed on "Middius", Sackman, Phillips, Richman, Albertz,
"Fella" et al.

Who gives a **** what Torry-boooy thinks? Show of hands please.

Truth is where you find it.

I have no idea why he has it in for you and frankly see no reason for

it.

This goes back to the summer of '02 and the "Arny is a pedophile"
thing. Tom sent me several forged emails in an attempt to embroil me in
the scam....

Short course: Tom Albertz is a liar capable of the worst sort of
deceptive tactics. Just as grim as "Middius", but not as smart.

That said, he's dead on in other areas of personality assessment and

I think
he's right about Sander.

Thanks....

Tom

Torry-boooy wrote:

This goes back to the summer of '02 and the "Arny is a pedophile"
thing. Tom sent me several forged emails in an attempt to embroil me in
the scam....

"Embroil me in the scam"? You're such an asshole. I was never embroiled in
the scam. I'm not sure there ever really was a "scam".

Short course: Tom Albertz is a liar capable of the worst sort of
deceptive tactics. Just as grim as "Middius", but not as smart.

"Short course"? Who says "short course" except a pompous blowhard nerd.
I've never been involved in any tactics involving anyone that compare to the
chicken**** tactics you've resorted to.

Thanks....

you're welcome.

Tom

"Michael McKelvy" wrote

That said, he's dead on in other areas of personality assessment

No he's not. You don't know any of those people. How many of the people
you find so offensive have you actually met? I've met over a dozen of the
folks from this group and every one of them was down to earth and pleasant.
And that includes a couple of Arny's buddys from Detroit. The people he
assesses for you are no more nasty than Torry-booy himself or you or Lionel
or Kruger. I've played here as long as you have. Everyone is nasty here.
It's endless, endless, endless back and forth nastiness. But it should stay
here. That's the problem with your chicken**** little buddy. He's reaching
out. He's trying to harrass my wife to get back at me. He can't stand up
to me here on a level playing field. He probably couldn't stand up to me
face to face either. That's why he won't reveal his identity or call. He
gives all kinds of excuses, but you would think a guy that pretends to be as
tough as he does would love to give me an earful on the phone as well. No
such luck. He's a chicken**** coward, but I digress.

Lionel

Tom a écrit :
"Michael McKelvy" wrote

That said, he's dead on in other areas of personality assessment

No he's not. You don't know any of those people. How many of the people
you find so offensive have you actually met? I've met over a dozen of the
folks from this group and every one of them was down to earth and pleasant.
And that includes a couple of Arny's buddys from Detroit. The people he
assesses for you are no more nasty than Torry-booy himself or you or Lionel

Oh, oh boy keep me out of your recriminations.

Can you swear solemnly that you aren't the "Boston Snake" (lol) ?

Lionel

Tom a écrit :

How many of the people
you find so offensive have you actually met? I've met over a dozen of the
folks from this group and every one of them was down to earth and pleasant.

Have you already met George M. Middius ?
Did he already propose to meet you ?

How to explain that a guy who is so "friendly", so "pleasant" since so
long time on RAO never meet nor never *proposed* to meet any of his
Usenet friends ?

Frankly Tom.
This guys seems to have qualities only. He pretends have an extensive
culture, to be intelligent, to like wines, cuisine and music, to be an
open minded democrat...
He is the ideal guest for convivial meetings don't you think so ?

So, from you to me, where is the bug ?
Fella

Tom wrote:
Everyone is nasty here.
It's endless, endless, endless back and forth nastiness. But it should stay
here. That's the problem with your chicken**** little buddy. He's reaching
out. He's trying to harrass my wife to get back at me.

I think Tom is right about the terrorist or "torresists". There is a
special, intense and REAL hate and bad-will coming from him, it's not
temper, or your usual usenet flame thrower attitude. It is more deeper
and genuine and consequential than that. I think the thing could be just
the kind of twisted anomally to send letter-bombs, or poison, etc, to
people he has grown to hate here in this cyber environment.
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very
rapidly. He's part of the Middius team, just like Richman and
Sackman.

Well, disagreed.

Well, blind.

there is a band of stupid, hateful asses here, but,
IMO, Sander is not in that number.

Sure he is. He just trashed the room acoustics thead. He does it all the
time.

YMMV, and it seems it does.

I see the facts. Wake up!

However, we are agreed on "Middius", Sackman, Phillips, Richman,
Albertz, "Fella" et al.

Sander is as bad as any of them.

He loves to pile on with them.

I think he is frustrated with the situation, Arny.

I think he's a Middius clone. He's mimicing the same approaches, same words,
same jokes.

A good guy, albeit one whose aims in audio are completely
different than yours.

Agreed that unlike Sander, I have no interest in defending or
assisting Middius, Richman or Sackman.

Not my point, and I am sure you know that.

Wake up!

Of course, YMMV.

I suspect that JJ has indeed exchanged emails with Middius, as well.

Really? Even late in the game?

I don't know the exact timing.

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

So, from you to me, where is the bug ?

When you find it, tell Mikey. He's hungry.

Clyde Slick

"Fella" wrote in message
Tom wrote:
Everyone is nasty here. It's endless, endless, endless back and forth
nastiness. But it should stay here. That's the problem with your
chicken**** little buddy. He's reaching out. He's trying to harrass my
wife to get back at me.

I think Tom is right about the terrorist or "torresists". There is a
special, intense and REAL hate and bad-will coming from him, it's not
temper, or your usual usenet flame thrower attitude. It is more deeper and
genuine and consequential than that. I think the thing could be just the
kind of twisted anomally to send letter-bombs, or poison, etc, to people
he has grown to hate here in this cyber environment.

A little like Bwian?

Tom wrote:
Torry-boooy wrote:

This goes back to the summer of '02 and the "Arny is a pedophile"
thing. Tom sent me several forged emails in an attempt to embroil

me in
the scam....

"Embroil me in the scam"?

Are you forgetting about those forged emails you sent to me (posing as
Benchimol), urging me to report Arny Krueger to the police as a
pedophile, you ****ing loony tune?

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com

[...]

We disagree about Sander, no big deal. IMO, he is an interesting and
pleasant guy. As before, YMMV.

Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very rapidly. He's
part of the Middius team, just like Richman and Sackman.

What can I say? It is your perception at work here. ;-)

He loves to pile on with them.

At times I do, yes.
You may have noticed that I can get along fairly well with everybody
on RAO.

A good guy, albeit one whose aims in audio are completely different than
yours.

Agreed that unlike Sander, I have no interest in defending or assisting
Middius, Richman or Sackman.

The statement was about aims in audio.
I'm not defending anyone, I'm just playing my own game and having fun.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

there is a band of stupid, hateful asses here, but,
IMO, Sander is not in that number.

Sure he is. He just trashed the room acoustics thead. He does it all the
time.

I'm just holding up a mirror there.
If you don't like the reflection you see..............

I think he's a Middius clone. He's mimicing the same approaches, same words,
same jokes.

That's because I admire his language skills and his humor.
Don't forget that English isn't my native language, so I'll have to
mimick other's use of it.

Besides, I have become pretty fluid in Krooglish, does that make me
your clone? ;-)

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
ups.com

We disagree about Sander, no big deal.

IMO, he is an interesting and pleasant guy.

The more he becomes like Middius, the less interesting and pleasant he
becomes.

He's mimicking Middius' fecal obsessions.

As before, YMMV.

Whatever. Let's move on.

Sander deWaal

"Michael McKelvy" said:

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very rapidly.
He's part of the Middius team, just like Richman and Sackman.

No, he's not. He just disagrees with you. You could easily have cordial
converstaions with him if you wanted them.

You might be surprised how much we actually have in common when it
concerns audio (customer's DBTs excluded).

Arny doesn't read my posts very well I'm afraid.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Sander deWaal

"Michael McKelvy" said:

It is good enough for me.

Thanks, Mike. Appreciated!

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Arny Krueger

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" said:

there is a band of stupid, hateful asses here, but,
IMO, Sander is not in that number.

Sure he is. He just trashed the room acoustics thead. He does it all
the time.

I'm just holding up a mirror there.

That's the usual Middius line. Congratualtions Sander, your programming is
coming along just fine.

If you don't like the reflection you see...

It's not my reflection Sander, its something that you now admit that you
thought about, and conscously did. Not only that, you're obviously proud of
your handiwork.

I think he's a Middius clone. He's mimicing the same approaches,
same words, same jokes.

That's because I admire his language skills and his humor.

Language skills? Middius must be doing that in his private emails to you,
because they don't show up here.

Don't forget that English isn't my native language, so I'll have to
mimick other's use of it.

Mimicking a Middius dielect won't make you very well-rounded, Sander.

Besides, I have become pretty fluid in Krooglish, does that make me your
clone? ;-)

Thanks for again admittting that you're well on your way to becoming a
Middius Clone, Sander. That one would knowingly and proudly do such a thing
to himself amazes me. Sort of like taking illegal drugs.