Mike Rivers

Default Working on Being a Hero

This morning I saw seven posts from Phil Allison that really got me
steamed at both his ignorance, arrogance, and unwillingness to accept
offers of exactly what he was asking for (data). But instead of
zipping off a response, I just had another swig of coffee and moved on
to another message. I think that by tomorrow, though, I'll need some
brandy in that coffee.

How am I doing?

(this is a test to see if the A-BOT is stalking me, looking at every
one of my posts for something to reply to)

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )
Phil Allison

"Mike Rivers"

This morning I saw seven posts from Phil Allison that really got me
steamed at both his ignorance, arrogance, and unwillingness to accept
offers of exactly what he was asking for (data).

** Why did you delete all the specifics - Mike ????

Could it be because the facts of the matter would shoot your phoney premise
to ribbons ??

Could it be that your buddy Scott Dorsey has made an ass of himself publicly
again ??

Could it be that he has no proof of his absurd claim because it is plain
WRONG ??

No good asking a dumb parrot is there - how would it know ??

But instead of
zipping off a response, I just had another swig of coffee and moved on
to another message. I think that by tomorrow, though, I'll need some
brandy in that coffee.

** Try something stronger - like Lithium.

(this is a test to see if the A-BOT is stalking me, looking at every
one of my posts for something to reply to)

** What is VERY obvious that Mike Rivers is ** STALKING** Phil Allison.

Complete with threats of physical violence and intimidation.

............ Phil

Arny Krueger

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message

This morning I saw seven posts from Phil Allison that really got me
steamed at both his ignorance, arrogance, and unwillingness to accept
offers of exactly what he was asking for (data).

You know the story of the snake and the fox crossing the river? It applies
to PA.

But instead of
zipping off a response, I just had another swig of coffee and moved on
to another message. I think that by tomorrow, though, I'll need some
brandy in that coffee.

How am I doing?

You're taking it waaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously, Mike.

(this is a test to see if the A-BOT is stalking me, looking at every
one of my posts for something to reply to)

Mike I love ya, but you seem to need up to 6 years punching bag duty in RAO
to build up the thickness of your skin.

BTW, not even PA will dare to post on RAO.

IME, RAP's sense of community is far stronger than PA or RAO. RAP did such a
number on several RAO trolls who dared to enter here, that they've never
ever dared to post here since.

Phil Allison

"Arny Krueger"
"Mike Rivers"

How am I doing?

You're taking it waaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously, Mike.

(this is a test to see if the A-BOT is stalking me, looking at every
one of my posts for something to reply to)

Mike I love ya, but you seem to need up to 6 years punching bag duty in

RAO
to build up the thickness of your skin.

** A featherless parrot is indeed very a thin skinned creature.

BTW, not even PA will dare to post on RAO.

** Why bother - most of the the same nut cases are posting on this NG and
aus.hi-fi too.

IME, RAP's sense of community is far stronger than PA or RAO.

** Does "sense of community" = rabid, lynch mob mentality to you -
Arny ???

.............. Phil

Nathan West

Mike Rivers wrote:

This morning I saw seven posts from Phil Allison

He is posting from Australia, using the Uni-Berlin newsreaders. If you
would like to do something about it, write the abuse emails at each
company. Uni-Berlin tends to ignore stuff to a degree, but tpg will not.
will provoke a behavior change. PA has had quite a
history of posting abusive and bigoted emails over the years. His history
will work against him as usual.
Here is the page info for PA.

And here is the page of the newserver he uses.
http://news.cis.dfn.de/serversplit-de.html

Mike Rivers wrote:

This morning I saw seven posts from Phil Allison that really got me
steamed at both his ignorance, arrogance, and unwillingness to accept
offers of exactly what he was asking for (data). But instead of
zipping off a response, I just had another swig of coffee and moved on
to another message. I think that by tomorrow, though, I'll need some
brandy in that coffee.

How am I doing?

(this is a test to see if the A-BOT is stalking me, looking at every
one of my posts for something to reply to)

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )

Nathan

"Imagine if there were no Hypothetical Situations"

Scott Dorsey

Phil Allison wrote:
Arny writes:

BTW, not even PA will dare to post on RAO.

** Why bother - most of the the same nut cases are posting on this NG and
aus.hi-fi too.

Why do you bother to post here, then?

Arny Krueger

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger"
"Mike Rivers"

How am I doing?

You're taking it waaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously, Mike.

(this is a test to see if the A-BOT is stalking me, looking at every
one of my posts for something to reply to)

Mike I love ya, but you seem to need up to 6 years punching bag duty
in RAO to build up the thickness of your skin.

** A featherless parrot is indeed very a thin skinned creature.

Mike does well enough for dealing with sane people, and borderline insane.
However it appears that the really hard cases still upset him a tad.

BTW, not even PA will dare to post on RAO.

** Why bother - most of the the same nut cases are posting on this
NG and aus.hi-fi too.

Wrong, almost entirely wrong. I can think of only one RAO regular who is
also a regular at aus.hi-fi. Remember Phil I post regularly on RAO, you
don't. It's similar over here. The hadcore RAO fruitcakes like Middius have
long been shooed back into their holes, after posting on RAP.

IME, RAP's sense of community is far stronger than PA or RAO.

** Does "sense of community" = rabid, lynch mob mentality to
ou - Arny ???

I'm not in favor of lynch mobs. I must admit that lynch mobs don't always
miss the mark of justice.

Don Cooper

Mike Rivers wrote:

This morning I saw seven posts from Pxxl Axxisxn that really got me
steamed at both his ignorance, arrogance, and unwillingness to accept
offers of exactly what he was asking for (data). But instead of
zipping off a response, I just had another swig of coffee and moved on
to another message. I think that by tomorrow, though, I'll need some
brandy in that coffee.

How am I doing?

***You know, I never even heard of the guy until a few weeks ago.

***But I love asterisks!

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Don Cooper" wrote in message...

***You know, I never even heard of the guy until a few weeks ago.

***But I love asterisks!

**** And WD-40 !!

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Don Cooper" wrote in message...

***You know, I never even heard of the guy until a few weeks ago.

***But I love asterisks!

**** And WD-40 !!

Paul Stamler

"Don Cooper" wrote in message...

***You know, I never even heard of the guy until a few weeks ago.

***But I love asterisks!

Little Jane put on her skates
Upon the ice to frisk
Wasn't she a silly girl
Her little *

Peace,
Paul

hank alrich

Paul Stamler wrote:

Little Jane put on her skates
Upon the ice to frisk
Wasn't she a silly girl
Her little *

Jokus interruptus??

--
ha

hank alrich

Paul Stamler wrote:

Little Jane put on her skates
Upon the ice to frisk
Wasn't she a silly girl
Her little *

Jokus interruptus??

--
ha
Don Cooper

"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote:

***But I love asterisks!

**** And WD-40 !!

**** I ground all my electric acoustic guitars with it.
Don Cooper

"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote:

***But I love asterisks!

**** And WD-40 !!

**** I ground all my electric acoustic guitars with it.
Ricky W. Hunt

Paul Stamler wrote:

Little Jane put on her skates
Upon the ice to frisk
Wasn't she a silly girl
Her little *

That's hilarious.

Ricky W. Hunt

Paul Stamler wrote:

Little Jane put on her skates
Upon the ice to frisk
Wasn't she a silly girl
Her little *

That's hilarious.

hank alrich

Ricky W. Hunt wrote:

Paul Stamler wrote:

Little Jane put on her skates
Upon the ice to frisk
Wasn't she a silly girl
Her little *

That's hilarious.

Yes, it is. Paul iced it. What a crackup.

--
ha

Nathan West

Mike Rivers wrote:

We'll just have to live with him. And as long as he seeks out posts
that MIGHT involve him rather than just follow-ups to his own
messages, the only thing we can do is eithe ignore him or just not get
fired up about what he says.

I have written TPG directly regarding PA's post. I received an domo response
indicating a human response with 1 day.