Cleaning house

Old February 12th 19, 12:00 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Cleaning house

Hello all,

I used to be pretty involved here years ago, but over time just faded out. Now I've decided to give up on my semi-pro recording studio and liquidate all my equipment. I know that's not what this group is for and I don't want to spam you. But maybe someone could point me in the direction of a group that it would be more appropriated to list my gear I have for sale? Thanks.