Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - UK's Unsung Hero, Suing 800 Wicked People

Old February 11th 19, 09:20 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.motorcycles.harley,soc.culture.europe,uk.legal,rec.games.video.atari
Big Bad Bob

Default Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - UK's Unsung Hero, Suing 800 Wicked People

On 02/08/19 04:44, wrote:
> Big Bad Bob > commented in the article >...
>
>> dox dumps are SO lame. must've got a 'puter for christmas, took ~1.5
>> months to find USENET.
>>
>> Now I think I'll watch this video I downloaded a while back, with Toto's
>> "Africa" playing in the background, and all of those wonderful people
>> holding up signs with the song lyrics...
>>
>> [I dunno if you can still download that, though, for those who haven't
>> seen it]

> Who is dox dumps, Big Bad Bob?

'dox dump' - aka 'doxing' - is a method by which script kiddies and
lamers *FEEL* as if they're superior to their target by posting names
and addresses and other 'documentation' on their victims on USENET and
in other public forums. It's lame.

This is USENET. **** off.

> Your email is not working

deliberately

> so supply your real name and postal address as well

Oh yeah I'll just include my social security number and bank account
numbers, too, while I'm at it. NOT.

https://shantanup.wordpress.com
> where that should be provided.

Does anyone EVAR fall for that kind of transparently lame bull****? You
are pathetically weak, obviously, like some wannabe script kiddie who
got a "puter" for christmas from his overbearing helicopter MOMMY.

--
(aka 'Bombastic Bob' in case you wondered)

'Feeling with my fingers, and thinking with my brain' - me

'your story is so touching, but it sounds just like a lie'
"Straighten up and fly right"

MY HERO! Danny T Pro Audio 1 March 15th 10 04:54 PM
Mantis BK-1 Wicked Push Dagger Carbon Fiber Handle [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 0 May 22nd 09 02:25 AM
where Jon's wicked change purchases, Morris amends because of consistent, huge reactors [email protected] Car Audio 0 December 29th 07 11:03 PM
FS:dbx, Valley People etcFor Sale 1 - dbx 586 Tube Mic Preamp•Perfect condition in original box $400.00 1-Valley People Dynamite •Very good condition$300.00 1 - Valley People 415 DeEsser$250.00 •Great DeEss Derek Studios Marketplace 0 June 6th 05 08:49 PM
Working on Being a Hero Mike Rivers Pro Audio 177 December 29th 04 01:00 AM