Oceans 2K

Default Speaker finish polish

I have a great sounding pair of NHT 2.5i's from mid-90s. They are
laquer-shiny black finish.

Anybody know how to polish them? They are quite "tarnished" looking
w/smudges etc...

Tried Pledge on backside to test and it made things worse.

T.I.A.

Michael McKelvy

"Oceans 2K" wrote in message
gy.com...
I have a great sounding pair of NHT 2.5i's from mid-90s. They are
laquer-shiny black finish.

Anybody know how to polish them? They are quite "tarnished" looking
w/smudges etc...

Tried Pledge on backside to test and it made things worse.

T.I.A.

Endust will work just fine.

gregs

In article .net, "Michael McKelvy" wrote:

"Oceans 2K" wrote in message
igy.com...
I have a great sounding pair of NHT 2.5i's from mid-90s. They are
laquer-shiny black finish.

Anybody know how to polish them? They are quite "tarnished" looking
w/smudges etc...

Tried Pledge on backside to test and it made things worse.

T.I.A.

Endust will work just fine.

I would first use a harsh cleaner, like Fantastic, or your favorite degreaser.
The hard films like smoke, etc., need to be removed.
Don't get any on the drivers.

greg