Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steve Grauman

Default "Best" SQ subs?

I need a subwoofer to compliment/complete my sound system. I'm not into DB drag
competition or anything of the sort, I'm *only* interested in getting the best
SQ possible for my money. I'm extremely anal about sound quality, and I want
something that can go loud an LOW, down to 20Hz or below so I know the sub can
handle anything thrown at it in terms of regular music. But it's got to sound
great. I'd prefer a 12 inch or smaller sub for ease of installation, but if
going up to a 15+ inch driver is neccesary, so be it. I'm looking for
reccomendations, because the only thing that looks to meet my criteria, at
least on paper, is Pioneer's TS-W12PRS series subwoofer (which is an SQ sub, as
opposed to Pioneer's new SPL line of subs), it's good down to 15Hz! I've heard
that Phoenix Gold's Titanium Elite 12 inch sub is good, but I can't find any
specs for it. Please help me here!

For Sale or Trade....Image Dyanamics Subs Douglas Conder Car Audio 0 September 9th 03 01:43 PM
Alpine deck blew my subs! Indiglow Car Audio 9 August 16th 03 01:46 AM
Best 8" subs? Sam Carleton Car Audio 7 August 15th 03 04:25 AM
Subwoofer direction Doobie-Doo Car Audio 108 August 13th 03 04:15 PM
Boston 8" Pro subs in trunk? Chall70 Car Audio 1 July 6th 03 05:56 AM