Default Kenwood

Are keenwood head units decent? I want to replace the stock head unit
im my Toyota Rav4 with one that plays mp3's and fits well in the dash.
I think the RAV has a 1.5 DIN opening, but I'm new to this and I'm not
sure.

Bob

winkenstein

yea, they're, "decent"
not the best out there,
but, "decent"
they are alot better than some of the other stuff out there,
not the best by far, but definetally "decent"

IMO anyway

Mister.Lull

I've never heard any complaints about Kenwood decks... From what I
gather, they're good for the money you'll spend (not a whole lot).

Mister.Lull

Shaun Matherly

IMO Kenwood is great. It's all I've used and have been happy with all but
one, and it was mechanical with the D-Mask faceplate not sound quality.
oups.com...