gobierno.com.mx

Default Car Stereo CODE

Hi,
Do you know where can I find the procedure to input the CODE to my
stereo.

my car is 2001 Chevrolet Silverado and it has the original stereo on
it. The car stereo has no brand, it only says CODE.

Thank you beforehand for your help.

Cayetano

sq4u sq4u is offline
Junior Member

Default kenwood, kenford whats the diff......

I hate Kenford. Dont U? but anyway usually its the ff rewind buttons to cycle thru the digits then on this really wack one that changes colors and stuff, i think u like, hold down the power button, or somethin. if all else fails, take it carefully out of your dash.....or wherever it is, unplug the harness, sometimes people like to write the code in thier users manual, take the face off put it back on.....take it off again....and like when you have alot of friends hangin around.....pretend you tripped and drop that piece of Kenford on the ground real hard. And when they say "oh maaaaaan" tell em youre gonna list the face on Ebay.

Last edited by sq4u : April 12th 05 at 10:06 AM Reason: why not?
KaeZoo

"gobierno.com.mx" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,
Do you know where can I find the procedure to input the CODE to my
stereo.

my car is 2001 Chevrolet Silverado and it has the original stereo on
it. The car stereo has no brand, it only says CODE.

Thank you beforehand for your help.

Cayetano

Your vehicle's owner's manual should have the procedure, but if the actual
code is what you're looking for, you'll need to take it to a dealer. The
theftlock code is set by the owner, not the factory.