Posted to rec.audio.pro
postman56 postman56 is offline

Default WTB: Apogee X-HD Card for a Prootols HD

WTB: Apogee X-HD Card for a Prootols HD core system to hook up the
Rosetta etc.
As it states, if you have one of the above mentioned, please drop me a
line with all the details, photos,asking price and your location and
I'll be in touch.
No scammers, post office boxes, Western Union, etc etc..We've all seen
these tired old tricks!!