Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Fatarse Candy Mountain

Is Fatarse Candy Mountain

a) the name of a pair of hills on the Utah Badlands?

b) Yon Yaeger's jailhouse shower monicker?

c) Peter Wieck's Saturday night squeeze ("He's such a gentleman, he
always leaves the right money on the mantelpiece.")?

d) None of the above?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Andre Jute
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the
world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that
but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
--- Mariah Carey.
..

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On May 1, 6:14 pm, Jon Yaeger wrote:
New meds, Andre?

in article . com, Andre Jute
at wrote on 5/1/07 7:10 PM:

Is Fatarse Candy Mountain

a) the name of a pair of hills on the Utah Badlands?

b) Yon Yaeger's jailhouse shower monicker?

c) Peter Wieck's Saturday night squeeze ("He's such a gentleman, he
always leaves the right money on the mantelpiece.")?

d) None of the above?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Andre Jute
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the
world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that
but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
--- Mariah Carey.

Jon:

McCoy takes a crap and the flies gather. Just look at its Neanderthal
thread and the very first reply. My guess is that it is tinfoil-hat
season in Cork.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes

Owain wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
Is Fatarse Candy Mountain
a) the name of a pair of hills on the Utah Badlands?
b) Yon Yaeger's jailhouse shower monicker?
c) Peter Wieck's Saturday night squeeze ("He's such a gentleman, he
always leaves the right money on the mantelpiece.")?
d) None of the above?
Enquiring minds want to know.

Is this one of ITV's phone-in competitions?

Owain

You know, Owain, I wondered that myself. Great minds think alike.
Unfortunately, it is also true that, as my late great teacher (he
taught me English and, for doing such a good job, when I grew to
influence by the gift of the gab he gave me, I got him the commission
to write all the English textbooks for the nation, which of course
made him a millionaire overnight) used to say, "Fools never differ."
Take your pick.

Andre Jute
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the
world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that
but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
--- Mariah Carey.

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes

In article .com,
Andre Jute wrote:
Unfortunately, it is also true that, as my late great teacher (he
taught me English and, for doing such a good job, when I grew to
influence by the gift of the gab he gave me, I got him the commission
to write all the English textbooks for the nation, which of course
made him a millionaire overnight) used to say, "Fools never differ."

This example of syntax suggests he would be a garbage millionaire...

--
* I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article .com,
Andre Jute wrote:
Unfortunately, it is also true that, as my late great teacher (he
taught me English and, for doing such a good job, when I grew to
influence by the gift of the gab he gave me, I got him the commission
to write all the English textbooks for the nation, which of course
made him a millionaire overnight) used to say, "Fools never differ."

This example of syntax suggests he would be a garbage millionaire...

--
* I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

There is nothing wrong with Andre's syntax.

Removal of the parenthetical expression leaves a perfectly good
sentence. The parenthetical expression, considered by itself, is
also a perfectly good sentence. Perhaps your short term memory
is a bit on the cloudy side. One must, you see, suspend comprehension
of the original sentence whilst digesting the parenthetical offering; once
the internal clauses have been assimilated, one may return to the
original thrust. Perhaps if you read a bit more slowly, or re-read
as required? There's a good lad. If anyone were to pick nits, he
might observe that Andre is overly fond of the comma; I confess
the same malady, as I (and, I'm sure, Andre would) wish to make
my writing appear more conversational by specifying the small
pauses which give spoken language much of its import.

However, I fear you're another ****wit; no shortage of those
hereabouts. If not, I apologize in advance. If so, **** off. ;-)

Lord Valve
Ass (all right, arse, if you insist) hole

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

On Wed, 02 May 2007 14:53:56 GMT, Lord Valve
wrote:

Lord Valve
Ass (all right, arse, if you insist) hole

Big of you to claim the epithet for yourself, thus saving the rest of
us the bother.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On May 2, 10:53 am, Lord Valve wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article .com,
Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Ass (all right, arse, if you insist) hole- Hide quoted text -

This would be the blind leading the blind. McCoy is usually
grammatically correct in the same sense as Bulwer-Lytton or L. Ron
Hubbard are usually grammatically correct. Sadly the actual
information contained is tripe. And badly written, painfully verbose
tripe at that.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes

wrote:

Lord Valve
Ass (all right, arse, if you insist) hole

Big of you to claim the epithet for yourself, thus saving the rest of
us the bother.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com

Some of us are honest. Others are consultants.

LV

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

wrote:

Lord Valve
Ass (all right, arse, if you insist) hole

Big of you to claim the epithet for yourself, thus saving the rest of
us the bother.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com

Some of us are honest. Others are consultants.

LV

I will allow that you know yourself, at least.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes

Peter Wieck wrote:

On May 2, 10:53 am, Lord Valve wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article .com,
Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Possibly - but he, you see, is not a ****.

And you most certainly are.

Lord Valve
One of the Proud Owners of Worthless Wiecky

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

On Wed, 02 May 2007 15:09:59 GMT, Lord Valve
wrote:

Possibly - but he, you see, is not a ****.

Quite right! He needs to advance by a good inch before he becomes that
useful.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article .com,
Andre Jute wrote:
Unfortunately, it is also true that, as my late great teacher (he
taught me English and, for doing such a good job, when I grew to
influence by the gift of the gab he gave me, I got him the commission
to write all the English textbooks for the nation, which of course
made him a millionaire overnight) used to say, "Fools never differ."

This example of syntax suggests he would be a garbage millionaire...

Well, then, Davey-boy, why don't you parse it for us and prove that
there is something wrong with the syntax.

Let me give you a tip. There's nothing wrong with that sentence. It is
constructed like that to catch some little mouthfoamer with a short
attention span -- as in fact I now caught you, a little mouthfoamer
with a short attention span.

Now, Davey, tell us where you were educated, because almost half the
1200 spondulicks I win on catching some fulminating clown depends on
the subsidiary information "an illiterate educated at a decent
college" just to give the bets a little added edge..

--
* I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid

Yes, I do like you, Davey. You're a profit center. I was young once
too.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Why? It isn't true.

Andre Jute
Our legislators managed to criminalize fox-hunting and smoking; when
will they get off their collective fat backside and criminalize
negative feedback? It is clearly consumed only by thickoes like Dave
Plowman.

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes

In article .com,
Andre Jute wrote:
Let me give you a tip. There's nothing wrong with that sentence. It is
constructed like that to catch some little mouthfoamer with a short
attention span -- as in fact I now caught you, a little mouthfoamer
with a short attention span.

Let *me* give you a tip. Just about the entire world has a short attention
span for your posts.

--
*What happens when none of your bees wax? *