Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Why is my amp blowing up?Jon

west wrote:

"Jon Yaeger" wrote

Oh, good. I'm relieved you don't want to buy anything.

OK. I apologize for being petty and mean-spirited to you.

In the meantime, perhaps you'd be kind enough to either substantiate,
clarify, or retract what you wrote about me below:

A qualified apology is no apology at all.

Graham ... please mind your own business. Besides, I haven't the
foggiest notion what you mean. You might try proper syntax and sentence
structure.

What the heck are you talking about ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On May 1, 7:05 am, Jon Yaeger wrote:
in article KyBZh.2909$IJ3.2140@trnddc07, west at wrote on
5/1/07 2:58 AM:

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
Oh, good. I'm relieved you don't want to buy anything.

OK. I apologize for being petty and mean-spirited to you.

In the meantime, perhaps you'd be kind enough to either substantiate,
clarify, or retract what you wrote about me below:

A qualified apology is no apology at all.

Graham ... please mind your own business. Besides, I haven't the
foggiest notion what you mean. You might try proper syntax and sentence
structure.

west

My apology wasn't qualified.

I thought it would be an appropriate to suggest, when laying down the
gauntlet, that you also address your libel and slander against me. But now
it's clear that you don't have the integrity or strength of character to do
so.

Crawl back into the hole where you came from, Pest. You are a liar and a
jerk, like your idol.

Jon- Hide quoted text -

Jon:

This is Timmie Behavior at its finest. Let it go, it is not going to
change.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

"Bret Ludpig ****ing Criminal Maniac"

Bret, an isolation transformer is a BENCH SAFETY DEVICE in any
application as may apply to items discussed in this venue.

** WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a lethal POS that kill technicians.

Not if they are any good.

** Right.

They only kill novices, the tired or overworked, the momentarily inattentive
and the ones on medication for heart conditions.

Nothing to be concerned about.

I sincerely hope one kills all **** HEADS like Ludpig ASAP.

......... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west[_3_] west[_3_] is offline

ups.com...

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
[...]

Well, I've never been more insulted in all my life. I think that I will
never talk to Wieck or Yeager again. What do you think Phil? Are these two
clowns worth it?

west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On May 1, 3:35 pm, "west" wrote:

Well, I've never been more insulted in all my life. I think that I will
never talk to Wieck or Yeager again. What do you think Phil? Are these

You are what? 22 years old? You have signed yourself "young
professional"... making you an engineer, lawyer, doctor, priest or
architect if only in your dreams. And you were 'raised in a ghetto'...
and this is the worst sort of insult you have experienced? Never done
the dozens?

You well-and-truly have lived a sheltered life.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On May 1, 3:35 pm, "west" wrote:

Well, I've never been more insulted in all my life. I think that I will
never talk to Wieck or Yeager again. What do you think Phil? Are these

You are what? 22 years old? You have signed yourself "young
professional"... making you an engineer, lawyer, doctor, priest or
architect if only in your dreams. And you were 'raised in a ghetto'...
and this is the worst sort of insult you have experienced? Never done
the dozens?

You well-and-truly have lived a sheltered life.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

At least I don't hit women.

west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On May 1, 3:35 pm, "west" wrote:

Well, I've never been more insulted in all my life. I think that I will
never talk to Wieck or Yeager again. What do you think Phil? Are these

You are what? 22 years old? You have signed yourself "young
professional"... making you an engineer, lawyer, doctor, priest or
architect if only in your dreams. And you were 'raised in a ghetto'...
and this is the worst sort of insult you have experienced? Never done
the dozens?

You well-and-truly have lived a sheltered life.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

At least I don't hit women.

west

Really? That would be from lack of opportunity vs. strength of
character. Correct?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On May 1, 7:36 pm, Jon Yaeger wrote:
in article m, Peter Wieck
at wrote on 5/1/07 8:17 PM:

On May 1, 6:15 pm, "west" wrote:
"Peter Wieck" wrote in message

roups.com...

On May 1, 3:35 pm, "west" wrote:

Well, I've never been more insulted in all my life. I think that I will
never talk to Wieck or Yeager again. What do you think Phil? Are these

You are what? 22 years old? You have signed yourself "young
professional"... making you an engineer, lawyer, doctor, priest or
architect if only in your dreams. And you were 'raised in a ghetto'...
and this is the worst sort of insult you have experienced? Never done
the dozens?

You well-and-truly have lived a sheltered life.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

At least I don't hit women.

west

Really? That would be from lack of opportunity vs. strength of
character. Correct?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

No Peter . . . . he is obviously terrified that one might strike back . . .

I don't think he has that much foresight as to understand such
consequences.

Comes to it, all this speculation requires a determination as to
whether West is male, female or indifferent. Given the androgynous
nature of 'his' posts and general lack of characteristics suggestive
of either sex I vote for indifferent. That would also partially
explain the worship of equally damaged superficially adult characters,
claims to unachieved professionalism and flaunting of an assumed
upbringing.

This creature is studying hard to create a Legend as fantastical as
that of Mr. McCoy. Which is terribly sad... As the twig is bent and so
forth.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Amp blowing fuses, HELP ElGalanazo Car Audio 17 March 8th 06 01:49 PM
Sub blowing fuses. help! [email protected] Car Audio 3 February 10th 06 11:33 AM
fuse keeps blowing mk Car Audio 6 January 1st 04 05:47 PM
fuse keeps blowing up..HELP mk Car Audio 3 January 1st 04 05:47 PM
Help! Blowing Fuses Justin Car Audio 5 August 23rd 03 04:38 PM