George Middius

Default Mikey has trouble writing his own lies.

Mickey, don't you feel pain when you bang your head against the wall?

Give me a list of people doing serious audio research that don't use ABX or
some form of DBT.

Clearly your adulation of those individuals is not appreciated on Usenet. What
is stopping you from hanging out in such company where aBxism is rightfully
idolized, rather than here on RAO, where it's disdained?

Use your head, Mickey. And not for driving nails. ;-)

"George Middius" wrote in message

Mickey, don't you feel pain when you bang your head against the wall?

I don't bang my head against any walls, but I'll bet you do, every time the
truth comes up to bite you on the ass.

Give me a list of people doing serious audio research that don't use ABX
or
some form of DBT.

I see no linst, I guess I'm right again.

Clearly your adulation of those individuals is not appreciated on Usenet.

Appreciating the truth is not adualtion, it's simply recognizing the truth.

What
is stopping you from hanging out in such company where aBxism is
rightfully
idolized, rather than here on RAO, where it's disdained?

Who says I don't? You actually think I care what you and the rest of the
ABX denial crowd thinks?

Use your head, Mickey. And not for driving nails. ;-)

I did face the truth, it set me free, well not free, but reasonable.
I don't have to worry about the amp, and other overpriced gear I can't have,
becuse I don't need them. If I need something new, which doesn't happen
that often, since most audio gear doens't break down that often. My first
reciever lasted over 20 years before it needed repair. The next was an
integrated amp that lasted 18, and then a power amp that I bought used which
I bought used, and whil it didn't last as long in my possesson, it still a
very long time, before it needed repair. So now I've got 2 good amps that
I can't tell apart by sound, but I do need to fix my 10 year old Rotel CD
player.

Is it that you work for a high end company, or are you just bitter over the
fact that you have sent so much money on worthless upgrades? Whatever it
is, it doesn't matter, you're still a **** who can't tell the truth and
whould have no life, if it weren't for ragging on people here.

Me, I'm going to enjoy the music I like and work towards a real upgrade in
speakers and maybe a Digital EQ. You see those amps and so forth that do
show differences in an ABX comparison, those differences go away when they
are EQ'd out.

George Middius

The mentally vapid Bug Eater is flustered again. You can tell because he's
spewing IKYABWAIs faster than a station wagon full of 'borgs.

Mickey, don't you feel pain when you bang your head against the wall?

I don't bang my head against any walls, but I'll bet you do

[yawn]

Thanks Mr. McMickey for admitting you don't have an original thought in your
head.

Clearly your adulation of those individuals is not appreciated on Usenet.

Appreciating the truth is not adualtion, it's simply recognizing the truth.

You're allergic to the truth. Here's a true-false quiz:

1. Arnii Krooger is an oustandingly honest and truthful person. [T/F]

2. aBxism is a popular, easy-to-use tool for consumers to evaluate audio gear.
[T/F]

3. Even though 99% of a large group of people all agree that one member of the
group is an idiot, the question is still wide open and unsettled. [T/F]

4. There's nothing shameful about endlessly repeating the same tired, empty
arguments despite their having been shredded many times by many different
people. [T/F]

What is stopping you from hanging out in such company where aBxism is
rightfully idolized, rather than here on RAO, where it's disdained?

Who says I don't? You actually think I care what you and the rest of the
ABX denial crowd thinks?

Did you really say "the ABX denial crowd"? What does that mean, Mikey?

Use your head, Mickey. And not for driving nails. ;-)

I did face the truth, it set me free, well not free, but reasonable.
I don't have to worry about the amp, and other overpriced gear I can't have,
becuse I don't need them.

If that were true, you would be content. I hate to tell you that the persona you
project on Usenet is anything but content.

Is it that you work for a high end company, or are you just bitter over the
fact that you have sent so much money on worthless upgrades?

Were you the product of inbreeding, or were you the result of a genetic
experiment gone horribly awry?

is, it doesn't matter, you're still a **** who can't tell the truth and
whould have no life, if it weren't for ragging on people here.

I "whould" prefer that you didn't use the word "truth" so much. It's like
hearing about some new "gourmet" food item at McDonald's.

"George Middius" wrote in message

The mentally vapid Bug Eater is flustered again. You can tell because he's
spewing IKYABWAIs faster than a station wagon full of 'borgs.

Mickey, don't you feel pain when you bang your head against the wall?

I don't bang my head against any walls, but I'll bet you do

[yawn]

Thanks Mr. McMickey for admitting you don't have an original thought in
your
head.

Thanks for demonstrating that you believe originality is mor important than
the truth.

Clearly your adulation of those individuals is not appreciated on
Usenet.

Appreciating the truth is not adualtion, it's simply recognizing the
truth.

You're allergic to the truth. Here's a true-false quiz:

1. Arnii Krooger is an oustandingly honest and truthful person. [T/F]

About audio, True. About you, true. About the rest of his life, I don't
care.

2. aBxism is a popular, easy-to-use tool for consumers to evaluate audio
gear.
[T/F]

That's never been the question, the question should be is ABX a relaible way
to determine subtle diffferences between audio components. The answer to
that is true.
ABX is not difficult for a consumer to use if he so chooses. Fortunately,
most equipment is already good enough that the consumer can rest assured
that his gear will sound the way it's suposed to.

3. Even though 99% of a large group of people all agree that one member of
the
group is an idiot, the question is still wide open and unsettled. [T/F]

False, unless we are talking about you or Ludo.

4. There's nothing shameful about endlessly repeating the same tired,
empty
arguments despite their having been shredded many times by many different
people. [T/F]

None of the arguments about ABX have been shredded, that's why it's used by
everyone doing serious audio research.

What is stopping you from hanging out in such company where aBxism is
rightfully idolized, rather than here on RAO, where it's disdained?

Who says I don't? You actually think I care what you and the rest of the
ABX denial crowd thinks?

Did you really say "the ABX denial crowd"? What does that mean, Mikey?

YOu and anyone who denies that ABX is useful and revealing.

Use your head, Mickey. And not for driving nails. ;-)

I did face the truth, it set me free, well not free, but reasonable.
I don't have to worry about the amp, and other overpriced gear I can't
have,
because I don't need them.

If that were true, you would be content. I hate to tell you that the
persona you
project on Usenet is anything but content.

If irony killed.

Is it that you work for a high end company, or are you just bitter over
the
fact that you have sent so much money on worthless upgrades?

Were you the product of inbreeding, or were you the result of a genetic
experiment gone horribly awry?

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. Not that that's a bad idea.
:-)

is, it doesn't matter, you're still a **** who can't tell the truth and
would have no life, if it weren't for ragging on people here.

I "would" prefer that you didn't use the word "truth" so much. It's like
hearing about some new "gourmet" food item at McDonald's.

I thought it was because it burns you, like holy water on a vampire.

George Middius

How does somebody get into such a deep and persistent delusional state? Maybe
it's from eating bugs, or maybe it's from living inside the Krooborg's waste
diposal area.

You're allergic to the truth. Here's a true-false quiz:

1. Arnii Krooger is an oustandingly honest and truthful person. [T/F]

About audio, True.

But what about all of Krooger's lies? Don't they count? ;-)

About you, true.

Poor Mickey. Mr. **** knows almost nothing about me. All he has are his feelings
of resentment and inferiority, which are neither true nor false.

About the rest of his life, I don't care.

Let's go back to the "about audio" part. Want to try again? ;-)

2. aBxism is a popular, easy-to-use tool for consumers to evaluate audio
gear. [T/F]

That's never been the question,

That would be F, then. We're agreed on that one, at least.

3. Even though 99% of a large group of people all agree that one member of
the group is an idiot, the question is still wide open and unsettled. [T/F]

False, unless we are talking about you or Ludo.

You never miss a chance for a feeble IKYABWAI. And you're not ashamed of your
witlessneess.

4. There's nothing shameful about endlessly repeating the same tired,
empty arguments despite their having been shredded many times by many
different people. [T/F]

None of the arguments about ABX have been shredded, that's why it's used by
everyone doing serious audio research.

If that were true, it might also be true that you're not an idiot. I think it's
better to base one's opinions on the extant evidence, though, and conclude that
Krooger is a liar, aBxism is worthless trash, and you are an idiot.

Did you really say "the ABX denial crowd"? What does that mean, Mikey?

YOu and anyone who denies that ABX is useful and revealing.

OK, thanks for clearing that up. When the spaceship comes to beam you up, be
sure to ask the ETs for an anesthetic before they begin the probing.

Yet another feeble IKYABWAI, and this one a direct ripoff of Mr. ****.

Were you the product of inbreeding, or were you the result of a genetic
experiment gone horribly awry?

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. Not that that's a bad idea.

Not original, but at least not a feeble IKYABWAI.

I think you might benefit from genetic mutation therapy. Have you considered
applying to the program?

whould

Trying to edit out your spelling errors? I see Robert has you well and truly
cowed.

"George Middius" wrote in message

How does somebody get into such a deep and persistent delusional state?
Maybe
it's from eating bugs, or maybe it's from living inside the Krooborg's
waste
diposal area.

You're allergic to the truth. Here's a true-false quiz:

1. Arnii Krooger is an oustandingly honest and truthful person. [T/F]

About audio, True.

But what about all of Krooger's lies? Don't they count? ;-)

About the same as yours, although you are more prolific.

About you, true.

Poor Mickey. Mr. **** knows almost nothing about me.

Becuase you don't exist. You know almost nothing abut him either, but it
doesn't stop you from making stuff up.

All he has are his feelings
of resentment and inferiority, which are neither true nor false.

There you go again, making stuff up.

About the rest of his life, I don't care.

Let's go back to the "about audio" part. Want to try again? ;-)

2. aBxism is a popular, easy-to-use tool for consumers to evaluate audio
gear. [T/F]

That's never been the question,

That would be F, then. We're agreed on that one, at least.

3. Even though 99% of a large group of people all agree that one member
of
the group is an idiot, the question is still wide open and unsettled.
[T/F]

False, unless we are talking about you or Ludo.

You never miss a chance for a feeble IKYABWAI. And you're not ashamed of
your
witlessneess.

Um, if that were true, that would make you as big a doofus as Morein, for
spending such an inordinate amount of time corresponding with me. Come to
think of it, yo and he share many similarities.

4. There's nothing shameful about endlessly repeating the same tired,
empty arguments despite their having been shredded many times by many
different people. [T/F]

None of the arguments about ABX have been shredded, that's why it's used
by
everyone doing serious audio research.

If that were true, it might also be true that you're not an idiot.

Thank yo for admitting I can't be an idiot. None of the arguments against
ABX have been shredded. It is one of the main ways researchers determine
differences in audio testing.

I think it's
better to base one's opinions on the extant evidence, though, and conclude
that
Krooger is a liar, aBxism is worthless trash, and you are an idiot.

You're confused agfain George. The extant evidence is that you are a liar
and boil on the ass of honest discussion about audio. ABX is one of the
most useful tools available for audio research and you are an idiot if you
deny that is true.

Did you really say "the ABX denial crowd"? What does that mean, Mikey?

You and anyone who denies that ABX is useful and revealing.

OK, thanks for clearing that up. When the spaceship comes to beam you up,
be
sure to ask the ETs for an anesthetic before they begin the probing.

You seem to talk about probing a lot, is there hirsute knuckle dragging
Neanderthal in your life these days? Perhaps you can hook up with Trostsky
again.

If that were true, you would be content. I hate to tell you that the
persona you project on Usenet is anything but content.

If irony killed.

Yet another feeble IKYABWAI, and this one a direct ripoff of Mr. ****.

That makes it less true, how exactly?

Were you the product of inbreeding, or were you the result of a genetic
experiment gone horribly awry?

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. Not that that's a bad
idea.

Not original, but at least not a feeble IKYABWAI.

I think you might benefit from genetic mutation therapy. Have you
considered
applying to the program?

Trying to edit out your spelling errors? I see Robert has you well and
truly
cowed.

Not even closed, Robert is more of a cow, than someone who could "cow"
anybody.
He nearly a laught, but he's really a cry. Apologies to Pink Floyd.

I just like to correct my own errors when I see them.

If only there were some sort of correction software that would get rid of
you.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

So, you don't care that he has willfully falsely accused numerous people
of snding him kiddie porn.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
ink.net...

[...]

And there's a laught more where that came from.

Robert Morein

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

[snip]

So, you don't care that he has willfully falsely accused numerous people
of snding him kiddie porn.

"Arny Krueger" is most famous for
1. Introducing the expressions "Thanks for admitting", and "Lack of ______,
noted", as common usenet dirty debate phrases.
2. Popularizing Instant Messaging, with "ROTFL", "LOt'S", etc.
3. Putting hifi in the crapper.
4. Giving Mikey McKelviphibian a reason to live.
5. Making the hurling of child pornography charges an everyday spiceup to a
newsgroup nominally about audio.
6. Inventing a magic box that makes every audio amplifier with at least one
working capacitor sound like every other.
7. Asserting that no one can say anything meaningful about the nature of a
listening experience unless the signal was piped through Arny's signal
creamer/whipper/blender.
8. Popularizing QSC garage band amps as replacements for the High End.

Hint: If Mike McKelvy were confined to a wheelchair, he would have a hard
time preventing his right arm from rising in Caesar's salute.

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

If I thought he was seriously accusing them, I'd be worried, but that was
not my perception.

BTW, I'm going to have to report you to Morein for using the word "snding."

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Just to prevent any future misunderstandings, I am
serious when I call you an idiot.

BTW, I'm going to have to report you to Morein for using the word
"snding."

That's your perogitive~!~

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

I have granted Clyde poetic license with blanket immunity from persecution.

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Likewise I'm sure.

BTW, I'm going to have to report you to Morein for using the word
"snding."

That's your perogitive~!~

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Thanks for admitting you are guilty of persecution.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Naughty, naughty, plagiaristic Mikey. We only persecute frogs impersonating
people, and especially, frogs that lie. You will never get to kiss a
princess.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Mikey, you truely are the village idiot.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Well I do live in a very intelligent village.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

We'd like to make it a little more intelligent. Please leave.