Peter

Default Anagram Technologies

I understand that the new British Cambridge Azur 740C CD player will
incorporate circuitry designed by the Swiss firm Anagram Technologies.

I wonder if anyone might be able to explain the possible audible advantages,
or even disadvantages if they exist, of using said Anagram circuitry within
a modern CD player?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Joe Kesselman

Presumably it's one of the products Anagram lists on their website:
http://www.anagramtech.com/prod/prod.html
Without knowing which, I have no opinion. Ask the manufacturers in
question?
Robert Morein

"Peter" reply to newsgroup only wrote in message
I understand that the new British Cambridge Azur 740C CD player will
incorporate circuitry designed by the Swiss firm Anagram Technologies.

I wonder if anyone might be able to explain the possible audible

advantages,
or even disadvantages if they exist, of using said Anagram circuitry

within
a modern CD player?

Thanks a lot in advance.

An upsampling circuit is listed. That would be a likely possibility.