Jenn

Default New turntable

Hi all,

So many of you were so kind to answer a variety of questions during my
search for a new TT, I thought that I would update you on what I finally
ended up with.

I received my new Clearaudio Emotion, with the Satisfy arm and Aurum
Wood cartridge today. I got a fantastic deal on it from the wonderful
Gene Rubin. A person who was new to analogue had bought it, fell in
love with records, went to L.A. and bought a great many of them, then
brought the TT back in just a few days to trade up to a much more
expensive unit. If any of you are ever shopping in the L.A. area, I
recommend Gene most highly.

I love the sound of it A LOT. Every aspect is an improvement over the
Denon/Grado. So "easy" sounding, the timbres SO right, etc. I listened
to several TTs with this cartridge, and I strongly feel that I made the
right decision.

Thanks again to everyone for the help and advice!

Jenn
MINe 109

In article
,
Jenn wrote:

[...]

Cool! The photos had me looking at my cutting board and hoping
Cinderella's fairy godmother could do something with it.

Stephen
Jenn

MINe 109 wrote:

In article
,
Jenn wrote:

[...]

LOL It's a little "modern" looking for my taste, but I'll put up with
it for the sound! :-)