Ruud Broens

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
:
: "George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
: in message ...
:
:
: Sander deWaal said:
:
: Scott, the "..." is the ellipsis, which is a symbol for elided text.
:
: I've seen that mostly printed as [.......] .
:
: Isn't that because Pinkerton's reflexes are slowed? ;-)
:
:
:
: For Pinky its [~^~^^~~^~^~~]
:
...seven dots, the 7 :: infinity, the circle,
with Stewart it may stand for -many circular reasoning statements
of 'fact' conveniently left out-
:-)
Rudy

Clyde Slick

: Sander deWaal said:
:
: Scott, the "..." is the ellipsis, which is a symbol for elided text.
:
: I've seen that mostly printed as [.......] .
:
: Isn't that because Pinkerton's reflexes are slowed? ;-)
:
:
:
: For Pinky its [~^~^^~~^~^~~]
:
..seven dots, the 7 :: infinity, the circle,
with Stewart it may stand for -many circular reasoning statements
of 'fact' conveniently left out-
:-)
Rudy

Stuart's too ****ed to walk in a 'straight' arc.

paul packer

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:20:14 -0700, "ScottW"
wrote:

Don't forget to check your fiber at the door.

Dave, Try to stop your moral base from spinning as you flounder for RAO
points. It will really help you from continuously stumbling into hypocrisy.

ScottW

You boys! Honestly! :-)

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot]

net
wrote
in message news

Robert Morein said:

I wonder if any of the r.a.o. participants actually believe the
Stone
works.
For some, such as Middius, the issue may be freedom of choice,
or
freedom
enjoy.

Why are you bringing me into this? I've never even seen one of

those
paperweights.

If you're hinting at the class warfare thing, I don't give a damn
what
somebody sells and somebody else buys. If I were clever enough to
manufacture a gimmick like the Shakti and get some reviewers to
chime
in,
I'd also be clever enough to make money doing something

productive.

Gruuunnt urrgh greeek. Thank you for gruuunnnt admitting urrrghhh
you're
not productive greek.

Mikey, there are so many phrases one can devise with the English
language,
but yours is a poverty of intellect.

And gruuuunttt yours are urrrrghhh pompous and grreeekkk self serving,
even on the rare gruuunt occasion when urrrghhh you
get greeeek the gruuuunt science urrrrghhh right.

Mikey, you attempted to plagiarize me, but you made a serious

grammatical
error. I've covered it up for you with your natural vocalizations. Get
your
clasper ready. If you're lucky, you'll attract a mate.

The only gruuunntclasping urrrrghh anything here greeeek Bob, is gruuunt

you urrrghht greeeek.
You grrunnnt are the urrgh resident greeeek grammatical gruuuunt tight

ass .

When attempting to mate, the mckelviphibian inflates the brightly colored
crest, located on the dorsal surface, while simultaneously expelling rank
air from a bladder to form characteristic vocalizations.

I don't get it Bob.

Do you think you can compensate for being impotent in every other aspect of
your life, if you prove you can correct my typos?

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:47:36 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:36:20 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

You are a very ordinary person, and you vastly overestimate
your own intellectual capacity.

Eh hang on, there's something familiar here...

Hey, if it works...

You have evidence?

Now you're pushing me.
Posturing is essential in this barnyard.

Thank you for admitting you are posturing.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

ink.net...

Robert Morein said:

[...]

It is impossible for your tiny mind to comprehend the wisdom of the Krell.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

ink.net...

Robert Morein said:

[...]

Is it impossible for you to understand that Krell is like many other
manufacturers, making great gear. Krell simply overbuilds to ridiculous
extremes. It doesn't make their gear sound different, it just tends to last
longer.

Did it slip your mind that one of the amplifiers I own is an Acoustat 120?
Can you get your head around the fact that it could't be differentiated from
a Pioneer reciever?

Your own adherence to Auido mythology is shameful, given the fact that you
should know better.

surf

Mikey wrote:

Did it slip your mind that one of the amplifiers I own is an Acoustat 120?
Can you get your head around the fact that it could't be differentiated
from a Pioneer reciever?

Your own adherence to Auido mythology is shameful, given the fact that you
should know better.

You kids are ridiculous. Does the phrase, "lose, lose" mean anything to
you?

Mikey - you've already admitted that other possibilities exist. The fact
that you keep a closed mind is shameful.

"surf" wrote in message
Mikey wrote:

Did it slip your mind that one of the amplifiers I own is an Acoustat
120?
Can you get your head around the fact that it could't be differentiated
from a Pioneer reciever?

Your own adherence to Auido mythology is shameful, given the fact that
you should know better.

You kids are ridiculous. Does the phrase, "lose, lose" mean anything to
you?

Mikey - you've already admitted that other possibilities exist. The fact
that you keep a closed mind is shameful.

My mind is not closed. If you or anyone else has some evidence to present,
do so.
Don't forget, I used to be a Liberal, so anything is possible. :-)

///////////////@////////////.com

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:24:48 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

It is impossible for your tiny mind to comprehend the wisdom of the Krell.

A Krell amp is boring amp.
To listen to them for more than an hour.
gives me a headache .
But they are big with nice front panels.
important for men with a small penis

Clyde Slick

news
wrote:

It is impossible for your tiny mind to comprehend the wisdom of the Krell.

A Krell amp is boring amp.
To listen to them for more than an hour.
gives me a headache .
But they are big with nice front panels.
important for men with a small penis

Nice, now tell us what you REALLY think
about Bose.