news.verizon.net

Default Stillpoints isolation cones...set of three

Hello,

I have a set of Stillpoint cones for sale. They cost $250.00. The price for
this set is $235.00. This is an extra pair.

They are fabulous for cd players or turntables.

Please add shipping and payment by money order, or personal check in
advance is desirable. If you want paypal, I have good feedback there and
youre welcome to use it. Just add the 2.9% cost.

Thanks.
Lou

choro-nik

DO try an inflated dicky-ducky platter. It is the very best there is at
absorbing all those unwanted vibes and resonances!

Just send me a $50.00 bill and I'll do the rest.
--
choro-nik
*******