Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] hundleynigel@aol.com is offline

Default NAD 7080 Receiver

On Monday, 28 May 2001 01:49:21 UTC+1, Gary Wolanski wrote:
Hello
Can anyone give me some info on an NAD 7080 receiver, I picked it up at
a garage sale the other day, (well just barely a lot of transformer
there) and plan to drive my two 15" subs. It works fine after some
fixing but I would like to know the wattage output of each channel I am
guessing at 100 +, does anyone have a spec. sheet?.

Gary W

A great piece of kit Gary, Motorola output transistors and a hearty good transformer ensures that this tuner amp gives sonically a great performance even by some of today's amps. A well made and thin on the ground now NAD Classic.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
geoff geoff is offline

On 31/05/2017 7:15 p.m., Trevor wrote:
.

Poor Gary has waited sixteen years for an answer and yet his main
question has not been answered.

It's getting to the stage where more than 50% of posts are being made by
'necromancers'. Sad. :-/

We don't know the OP's are now dead surely? :-)
More likely it's just that GG users are brain dead.

Trevor.

Not like us real r.a.t.s ;- )

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.tech
~misfit~[_3_] ~misfit~[_3_] is offline

Once upon a time on usenet Trevor wrote:
On 31/05/2017 2:25 PM, ~misfit~ wrote:
Once upon a time on usenet Julian Macassey wrote:
On Tue, 30 May 2017 06:04:33 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
[...]

LOL. I was reffering to dead threads or posts, not authors.

More likely it's just that GG users are brain dead.

Well there is that.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."