TUBELOVER

Default FS: Dynaco Mark II

I have one excellent tube mono mark II amp complete with all tubes top and
bottom covers. Partial restoration work performed. no change to original
circuitry
some new caps and resistors. refinished chassis.

$250.00 plus shipping

email
rg
TUBELOVER

i am asking $250.00 because the amp has been put into tip top condition.
voltages are correct, bias is correct , it doesn't need a new can capacitor,
the chassis has been nicely painted , the cage has been nicely painted, the
tubes are good . you get what you pay for in this world.
rg