MrMarksMusic

Default FS Parts for Dyna Dynaco and Manual/Schematics

FS Parts for Dyna Dynaco and Manual/Schematics

We are parting out the following Dynaco pieces
Need something?
knobs, meters, faceplates, power supplies, transformers, etc.?

mono amp Mark II
FM-3
FM-5
PAT-4
PAS

We have photocopies of the following manuals available
Mark II
Mark IV
Stereo 35
SCA-35
Stereo 120
SCA-80
Stereo 400
FM-1
FM-3
FM-5
PAT-4

or check
http://mrmarksmusic.com/MR%20MARK%27S%20DOCUMENTS
for 1,400 more manuals

when emailing your needs to us
please include your shipping address so that we can give you a quote on
shipping too

thnx
mm

If you need a Dynaco manual there are several free sources for .pdf's,
no need to buy photocopies.