TF

Default FS: Custom Mana Isobarik Stands

FS: Custom Mana Isobarik Stands

I am asking £299. New retail is £465 inc UK shipping (currency
conversion available at http://www.xe.com/ucc). Only selling these to
fund the purchase of new stands for larger speakers.

Low cut edition. Well looked after. New sharp spikes included and a
spanner if required. Smoked Glass. There are the business. These
stands are essential to making the very most out of your Bariks. There
is no way you will realise their potential without Mana stands. That's
not an opinion BTW.

Second-hand these are like Hen's teeth; they're rarely up for sale so
grab them fast and nab yourself a bargain as well upgrade your HiFi.
If you are anywhere near Carlisle, Glasgow, Edinburgh we can meet you
somewhere to save on shipping (Approx. £15) safer too as there is
glass about. I will travel to London if you want to contribute £10.

Shipping to US and abroad is also possible. Please ask for overseas
rates.

email me as fox "at" vixen.demon.co.uk. Ta.