Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nate Najar Nate Najar is offline

Default recording my trio next week

I'm making a new trio record next week in NY and I'm very excited for 2 reasons. one, I'm playing Charlie Byrd's Ramirez 1A on the recording, and also AEA is supplying me some mics and preamps to use, including a ku4 for my guitar. I can't wait to see how this comes out!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
vdubreeze vdubreeze is offline

On Dec 28 2011, 4:42*pm, Nate Najar wrote:
I'm making a new trio record next week in NY and I'm very excited for 2 reasons. *one, I'm playing Charlie Byrd's Ramirez 1A on the recording, and also AEA is supplying me some mics and preamps to use, including a ku4 for my guitar. *I can't wait to see how this comes out!

Nate, what's the info on the evening? Your site link doesn't give
time info (wasn't set at the time of entering it in, no doubt : ) ,
and unfortunately NOLA doesn't have a site.

Thanks,

Posted to rec.audio.pro
vdubreeze vdubreeze is offline

Whoops, I thought it was recording a live gig. Wishful thinking on my
part, wanting to attend it : )

Have a great session and post clips.