fill x

Default anyone have info on klemt echolette models?

I have a NG-4 model. I could use advice, tube compliment, manual
source, or general info. This is not as common as the one I am used to.
thanks very much.

There were a number of Echolette models imported & handled by Dynacord,
others that were not, and a few that were distributed by others in
various markets. The parent company was Sennheiser (GMBH?). I have
been around the block a few times hunting down German echo unit
schematics or info. Your best hope is in surveying the German
hobbyists who are into collecting, scanning & furnishing schematics for
a donated fee - one of them is likely to have it, if not also its
manual. The Watkins offerring was either very similar or was an
Echolette remarketed, but I have no clue which model. All of these
tape echo units have enough problems to keep you occupied for awhile,
and there is a reason why they came/went rather quickly among
performing musicians. I am in the process of restoring my German
Echo-Sound, a Schaller unit I used live since 1966 (and it was used
gear then) that is more versatile & reliable - it is a coated drum type
with a 3-channel mixer hung on the front end. Good luck.

Sander deWaal

"fill x" said:

I have a NG-4 model. I could use advice, tube compliment, manual
source, or general info. This is not as common as the one I am used to.
thanks very much.

Ask this guy:
http://www.jogis-roehrenbude.de/

If he can't help you, no one can.

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005