Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Peter Peter is offline

Default Marantz SACD Players

Marantz has recently released a new SA-KI-Pearl CD Player which appears to
be an upgraded version of their Model SA-15S2 SACD player.

Since this new SACD player does not offer balanced output, I wonder if we
will also soon see an updated SA-KI-Pearl version of the Model SA-11S2 SACD
player which does indeed offer balanced output? Does anyone have any
information pertaining to this matter?

Furthermore I wonder if anyone might have auditioned the new Pearl player,
and if it indeed sounds much better than either the SA-15S2 or the SA-11S2
Marantz SACD players?

I will be most grateful for any information regarding any of the above.
Thank you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Jul 20, 2:44*am, "Peter" reply to newsgroup only wrote:
Marantz has recently released a new SA-KI-Pearl CD Player which appears to
be an upgraded version of their Model SA-15S2 SACD player.

Since this new SACD player does not offer balanced output, I wonder if we
will also soon see an updated SA-KI-Pearl version of the Model SA-11S2 SACD
player which does indeed offer balanced output? *Does anyone have any
information pertaining to this matter?

Furthermore I wonder if anyone might have auditioned the new Pearl player,
and if it indeed sounds much better than either the SA-15S2 or the SA-11S2
Marantz SACD players?

I will be most grateful for any information regarding any of the above.
Thank you.

No idea but if you want balanced output hold out for one with
transformers-GOOD transformers.

Old WE transformers favored by the epicanthic eyelid crowd are NOT
GOOD transformers. I am sure that if Catholicism is right, the late
Walt Bender has several hundred years to atone in Purgatory for each
and every one he ever sold. So he should be out in, say, 35,700 AD.