Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Scottie Witlessmongrel (semi-rhetorical)

As usual, California leads the away among the 50 states. The budget deficit
extravaganza you celebrated has spread to at least 5 other states.

My question: Why aren't you obsessing over your own state's problems instead
of continuing your not-very-subtle smear campaigns against "libs" and
"Dems"?

--

"Less Thinking and More Yapping -- Vote Republican!"
-- Scottie Witlessmongrel's vision
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 2, 2:10*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jul 2, 11:41*am, George M. Middius
wrote:

As usual, California leads the away among the 50 states. The budget deficit
extravaganza you celebrated has spread to at least 5 other states.

My question: Why aren't you obsessing over your own state's problems instead
of continuing your not-very-subtle smear campaigns against "libs" and
"Dems"?

*Ca. problems are so revealing of the result of Libs and Dem rule,
there is little I could do make it more obvious.

But if you want to see the evil teachers unions at work in Ca. at a
local level.
Read this.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stori...lay/?uniontrib

Jenn is over on RAHE crying about music programs being cut while Ca.
crumbles.
Just another example of they myopia of special interests.

Education should be the first cut.

That would help us to exlplain people like you to the world.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Jenn is over on RAHE crying about music programs being cut while Ca.
crumbles.

Education should be the first cut.
That would help us to exlplain people like you to the world.

I agree. All we can say now about the Scotties of America is that our
educational system doesn't always take.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 2, 3:23*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Jenn is over on RAHE crying about music programs being cut while Ca.
crumbles.

Education should be the first cut.
That would help us to exlplain people like you to the world.

I agree. All we can say now about the Scotties of America is that our
educational system doesn't always take.

I wonder how 2pid feels about losing state parks to the Fed. I would
guess that he'd be for clear-cutting them as they are not "producing"
anything.