Ken Drescher

Default Optimus TM-155 AM/FM Mini Tuner, $39

Optimus TM-155 AM/FM Mini Tuner, $39

Image: http://members.aol.com/KDresch/tm-155.html

Mini AM/FM tuner is ideal for desk or shelf. Only 2.5"h x 9"w x 6"d! Perfect
partner to the SA-155 i'm selling. Phase locked loop circuitry and Auto-Magic
FM Tuning About the smallest decent sounding tuner I've ever seen. Sold
originally in the mid 1990's for about $60, only Only $39 plus shipping (12lbs
gross)

Be sure to see the matching mini amp (both pictured) and small Memorex cast
speakers I'm selling! They would make a killer compact system. Much better
quality then most "shelf" systems sold today.

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPBrands: Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Advent, Apt, JBL, Technics,
Magnepan, Harman Kardon, AR and many others.P100% Customer Satisfaction
Guaranteed since 1995.