Peter

Default "Single Play" DVD Player as "Single Play" CD Player

Does anyone perhaps have recomendations for a "Single Play" DVD Player that
can be successfully used as a "Single Play" CD Player without making
"audible" compromises as far as the CD sound is concerned, especially if the
coaxial digital output is used?

Tim Schwartz

Peter,

I've used an Arcam DVD as an audio player with excellent results, but
it is a rather expensive machine, depending on your budget. I'm sure
there are other decent machines out there as well. I'd look at (and
listen to) a NAD or Rotel. On the other hand, if video is not a top
priority, you might want to get an inexpensive DVD player and a better
CD player, if you have the space for both.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics