Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
packrat014 packrat014 is offline

Default FA: ending tomorrow, vintage Tandberg TCD 440A spare parts NR

Low starting bid, no reserve, very low S&H auctions:

Various aluminum cabinet parts, includes front panel, rear panel, end
panels, bottom cover, interior bracekts:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=007

Various tape mechanism parts plus power supply transformer, mechanism parts
include tape counter, solenoid, leaf switches, cassette tray complete with
damper:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=007

thanks,

packrat

radha227 radha227 is offline
Junior Member

Hi
I am new to this site and would like to know if anyone can pls guide me as I need pinch rollers, belts, recording head and capstan guide plate with bearing for my Tandberg 440A. Soundsmith in the US have the pinch rollers and belts but not the other parts.

Any help will be gratefully appreciated

Radha

Quote:
Originally Posted by packrat014 View Post