Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Howard Stone Howard Stone is offline

Default Class A Power output of Luxman Amps

Does anyone know the class A power output of any of the L-550 range of integrated amps? Some places say 20W, some places say 50W, it's just not clear to me.

If anyone has any experience of the different versions in these ranges, I'd be interested to know as I'm thinking of buying one.